Wednesday, October 19, 2011

movieee :(

omgggg i need to watch real steel! :( everybody keeps saying its super nice then i dont know what to say cos i havent watch yet then i just emo one side and say nothing and do maths tutorial :( the maths tutorial is fake one i didnt do i just sit in the corner and eat my nasi lemak yumyum!

I WANT TO WATCH REAL STEEL :( or any other movies also can dont care laaa. MOVIE DEPRIVED :(

just spent my whole night doing 2 tutorials for math. liang ke. dua. too confusing and i need alot of time to digesttttt :( slow poke. can faint. havent read my accounts.

but yay! tomorrow class starts at 11, woohoo so happy! got time to sleep in a little longer and read accounts. fake one say just to comfort myself :( NO I WILL READ ACCOUNTS. accounts mode on. tmr morning.

today the caterer uncle gave extra curry chicken! so nice! yumyum! so happy, Jesus bless you caterer uncle! give you 100 perry points!

okay, sleep, wake up and do accounts!

i wanna watch movie :(


No comments: