Sunday, October 23, 2011

its been 3 years

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BOBBY BOY! :)
the best thing that has happened to our family,( besides the birth of me) hahaha is bobby boy! he's the cutest handsomest cleverest dog ever and i havent upload any current photos of him into the hard disk so i can upload it here but I PROMISE HE IS THE HANDSOMEST! :)

omg i read back every single blog post i blogged about for the past few years and i cant help but to laugh and laugh and ponder how much i have grown lol! like the stuffs that i complained about last time were things like AIYOOOO I CANT DO ADD MATHS :( or shitttttt my mum woke me up in the morning im so upset :( hahaha so funny!

and i really really loved how i made my posts so colorful. like when im angry its all red, when im happy its blue lol! so free please last time! hahaha. and boy was i full of courage last time.when i wanted to say fuck i said fuck. like no filters. no such thing as eff you. or short forms. lol i sound like a freaking gangster. and got disclaimer one. * i know this post is angry and full of swear words bu i swear its only this post. hahahaha omg so funny!

and i said whatever i wanted to say! when im angry i said im angry. i dont say im happy with the fakest grin on my face when im angry which is what i do sometimes now :( omgggg i miss myself! and i sound so emotional in each post and so long my posts and all the nice comments people commented hahaha :)

sigh those were the days and i feel so encouraged by my own posts lol wtf.

so happy. back then and now and forever!

No comments: