Saturday, October 29, 2011

a love game

I NEED GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 5.
watched my season four and IT WAS SO SAD. for chuck, he looked so sad i felt like i need to give him a hug which obviously other 900 million girls would want to do too but damn sad TT and damn sad for myself also BECAUSE I SHOULDNT BE WATCHING GOSSIP GIRL NOW. damn alot of homework pls, can die :( its like everytime i finish almost everything then tadaaah! another pile comes up and forever piling until the day i die please. and my mum is a super ahead planner, she told me i should work overseas once next time, im like hello mama i havent even graduate yet and you come and tell me i should work overseas TT

okay so anyway. MY ARTICLE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED! :D :D :D HAHAHA SO HAPPY cos i talked about perry and the editor didnt cut anything out so (Y) first thing i did was to read my own essay like ten times and laugh like a retard cos damn happy la, got perry! :) but they didnt put any platypus picture inside so im abit TT but oh wells!

and happy birthday church! :) its been 2 years since, and changing church is probably one of the best thing that has happened in my life. so happy, and just so blissful. cant wait for the upcoming years of greatness and goodness Jesus has install!

okay my posts are getting boring-er and boring-er but i swear my parents and sisters go out for more dinners than me and their social life is crazily way more exciting than mine, shall see what comes up next then i can post pictures though i have a feeling its gonna be jin's farewell which i do not want to think about at all yes living in denial.

oh wells! next monday is hari raya haji! hols! cant wait! have a great week!

No comments: