Monday, October 10, 2011

at first

had an exciting week of homework and am sure there is more to come! i swear nerd mode is pretty on, its actually the first time ever in my life i come home and do reading after class. like by myself. like a volunteer. without a single threat and force in the world. okays maybe a little bit of threat because i know if i dont read i'll be lost in class the next day and i wont be able to catch up and i'll waste 3 hours in class doing nothing. hahaha. blackmail wtf.

so this week is suppose to be a real good week because im not quite sure why either. i had a good weekend of shopping stupid sale freaking robbing the shit out of my/my dad's/my mum's wallet. met up with juns and jins. harvested my crops. watched gossip girl. watched phineas and ferb. had good rest. looking forward to jerome's first. settled my math homework. sounds good doesnt it.

and then people say sometimes why are you even wasting your time on stuffs like these, not even worth you or and your time getting upset for. but seriously.

what the fuck is this.


No comments: