Thursday, February 12, 2009

what more can i ask for?

thank you lisa, thanks for listening me rant about bullshit in the middle of the night when we are all streesed out about debate and not about stupid stuff like this, i really really dont know what i'll do without you. sometimes i really feel like God just sent you down to dry my tears, and bulid me up even thru the shittest hours in my life when it seems like there's no point of going thru all this nonsense.

thanks for being there, every single time, with your drama and comfort that i need. what more can i ask for? :)

me: sighhh
jin: so coming skool or not tmr?
me: huh duhhhh. why not? stupid question.
jin: haha good la
me: but honestly, quite gay tmr subjects. pjk. physics. mm. dont want la.
jin: ha why not?
me: for what. damn gay. waste time only
jin: got pj ma

guys=pj

i love you lisa! i know jun, zhiling and weng si would listen to all my ranting too :) and jin maybe. hahaha. kidding la. jin too okay! he's like the listener expert (: help me say hi to jin you, and tell him he's very cute and awesome! hahaha. alright then, had enough for a day, nights!

No comments: