Sunday, February 1, 2009

the ox rocks more than the fox in the sox

happy chinese niu year! :D haha the title was just put into random to make it sound like it rhymes :p

just got back from penang, the best place in the world, because the people who mean the most to me are there :) i mean except my parents and sisters and friends and God. it was great, really relaxing, although it was pretty tiring because there were alot of visitations to do, but mann its worth it! :) i really felt great spending time mith my grandparents and relatives and my parents and sisters and cousins and uncles and aunties and my dad's best friends and everyone la :D

AND OMG. I HAD THE NIGHTMARE OF THE CENTURY. i dreamt that SPM WAS TMRRRR! OMGGG MANN. and i was not even prepared and i didnt even know what papers im gonna sit for and seriously it scared the shit out of me. THANK GOD (X10000) THATS IT WAS JUST A DREAM. phewwww.
okay okay pictures!

haha thats scott, he's damn CUTE. omg mann. he's my grandad's brother's son's son which i dont know how he's related to me, but he offered me a sweet! :D hahaha. ehh you think all kids offer you sweet WITHOUT BEING ASKED BY THIER PARENTS? nooo wayy mann. omgg. you rock scott! reminds me of nathan scott. ahhhh HOT STUFF :D
haha this is owen. he's super CUTE TOO! and he talks. like super cute too. AHHH. haha kids are the best thing in the world la. played with him and adrian, his younger brother for hours and kids can never get tired. so you really need alot alot of energy to jump and scream and talk with them. which I LIKE :D
haha at lunch (:
cousin nellie. haha super naughty but super cute. love her to bits <3
thats grandpa and nellie :)
we also went to the butterfly farm. haha so pretty! :)

what else do we do when we are at penang? eat, eat and eat. food there. damn awesome! haha. i think i just added like. 1000kg.

at the beach. i really wannt spend every evening here. i felt so good at the beach. but then it reminded me of waves in physics =='' whatever. becah is the best place in the world.

grandparents and sisters.

haha this is ethan. I KNOW. DAMN CUTE. i wanna kidnapp him back man. seriously. but he's going back to aust :( he's only seven weeks old. he's owen's and adrian's baby brother. BUT OMG. DAMN CUTE :D :D :D im really assured now that i want ten kids. hahaha. ethan is just so. i dont know. awesome :) haha. ten kids right. see how. lol.
dad's bfffffffffff. hahah seriously. my mum says they are like his bffffff since secondary school. they can talk and talk and talk. and talk. and talk. one thing i really learned is that, your friends, they know all about you, and they still like you for who you are. in my dad's circle of friends, some are better off, some are not, some talk more, some are jokers, some listen, some are just who they are. and it doesnt really matter, because they like each other for who they are and i think thats really important. they meet up every new year, and im so glad that my dad gets to chill out with his friends because he really deserves it after all the bullshit he gets from his work.


i hope i'll have friends like my dad's too :)
*coughs* HAHAHAHA.

lol! guess who i saw mann. OOI CHOONG HERN AND OOI SOO MEI! LOLLL. i never met any of my friends here for the past sixteen years of my life! BUT OMG! hahaha. i saw them at. guess where. POPULAR! omg seriously mann =='' choong hern and soo mei is like. GENIUSES. seriously. ask anyone. omg why popular? WHO GOES TO POPULAR WHEN THEY VISIT THEIR HOMETOWN? yeahh you got that right, choong hern and soo mei! omgg stop it already!
the must be like. AIYOO. I NEED TO READ SOME BOOKS! too boring de. oh well, smart people. hahaha.

grandma :)

befOre i left back for kl just now, my grandparents just really encouraged me to work hard and try my best for spm which i felt really touched. i dont know why la, but i know my grandparents love me alot and they never went school last time because there was war, but they never argue on the importance of education. the most important thing was they told me was to do my best and not you MUST get eleven a's and blah blah. i really appreciate it and i treasure them so much.


i think the first thing i wanna do after spm is to spend as much time as i can with my sisters, parents, grandparents and friends because they say college years are hectic and i think no matter what happens, they are always at the tops.
now that im back in kl, i dont really much enjoy it because its back to school-stay back-tuition-homework schedule which is tiring and i dont like the education system here because all we do is just really emphasize on grades and we are thought from young based on books and books and there is so much of lacking in practical.
half the subjects im studying i dont even like because we are so lacking of choices here and our sports sucks too and other stuff. and i just hate that people keep thinking that being successful is being to able to deliever your grades well. and our sports here is like what? get a position in the club and you are considered active. this is damn gay. seriously. for you idiots who think like that, you might as well jump down the drain la. you dont even participate actively ENJOYING THE SPORT ITSELF.
but i guess theres not much that can be done but just make the best out of everything at the moment.
haha nights (:

No comments: