Sunday, February 15, 2009

right right

heyaaa. valentine's day was awesome :) i finished my chemistry and biology peka and im so proud of it! :) although its mostly just copying from the book but EHH ITS NOT EASY K. must understand what you're copying too!

anyway lately i've been so caught up with school stuff not to say like im very busy also but theres lotsa stuff to do and i havent been talking to God and not putting him first in my life. i was so caught up in other stuff that i neglected the most important thing in my life that made me who i am today.

and im rlly glad that i went to dg today although i was already so tired, i sound like some CEO in a big firm mwahaha, but im not. i've got alot of things in my hands now, and i find it hard to let go.

spm is important of course but its also my last year in high school and i wanna make full use of it because i honestly regretted not involving myself in sports activities just because everyone thinks its gay so i allowed myself to think the same and just focus all on my academics which not to say im really good also, but im good with God's help all the time.

and the other day someone asked me what i wanted to do and i said tourism and hospitality maybe? or teaching kids? or maybe go to those poor countries and help them and stuff la. and he was like, huhhh. serious ah nat? felt so discouraged. but then it taught me that i should never give up on my dreams just because the whole world goes against in but to really stand up tall and be proud of it la. yeahps awesome :)

i miss my granpdarents. i really wish i can see them everyday when i come home from school. but because they are so used to living in penang i guess it would be hard to adapt to the surrounding here in kl where everything's so rushed and hectic. and if they are happy in penang, im happy for them too. because when you love someone, you just want to see them happy and awesome la and when they do, you feel great deep down inside too :)

i wanted to watch the notebook which is an ultra sad movie although i havent read the book but i dont think i should because i'll cry and cry and i'll never stop and now is not exactly a good time to cry because if i do i wont be able to finish my pidato crap , hahaha I KNOW IM JOINING PIDATO HAHAHAAHA. not funny. so great, but when i do something passionate about, i go OUT ALL THE WAY.

not to say im passionate about pidato, but for the past seventeen years of my life, i never did join any pidato and eventhough it might sound so crappy, but something worth doing is worth doing well. i think thats the quote or something la. so when i do something, its better that i do it well than not doing it at all.

damn it la. everywhere i go i see mushy people. and i keep hearing songs like how much you mean to me blah blah on the radio. i want a guy too! :( hahaha. not really la. i rather wait for the awesome one rather than just going for anyone i see. fine fine although i like think every guy is hot, not all as in, hahha nvmm. but nahh. we always wait for the best right? :)

im watching marley and me tmrr :D i think i need to stay up late to finish all my nonsense work. hmm.

i shall end with dialouges from my two good awesome friends (:

lisa, me
you dont need guys nat, you're so awesome and you have a life and you deserve someone so much better than you ever know.
thanks lisa , sighh i guess so la :/
you had a life before him and you have a life after him, who does he think he is anyway? you're an awesome rockstar and he reminds me of soya bean .___.
hahaha. i love you lisaaaa :)

juan, me
hey juan, just want you to know that i really appreciate you for everything, and just being a great friend although we are in different classes but yeahh :)
thank nat, its a privellege for me to you know, sorry i replied late, i slept early ytd :)
awwhh! you too. you rock! how the heck can you sleepso early yet you're like genius in everything and im sleeping later than you but i still suck ._. i guess quailty means better than quantity.
quantity? how many brains do you have? :) anyway, being smart is not as important as having good friends like you.

AWHH! :)

love is being there for the person thru the tough and happy times, loving the person unconditionally eventhough you know that person's weaknesses and flaws without judging but you love them despite that they are not perfect.

i'll be there for you with your im-so-pissed-look even if its the end of the world because you are my best friend nat. even if i died, i will always look out for you from above.
-lisa-

damn it lisa. you wont die la you bullshitter. die because of debate right. haha.

nights :)

2 comments:

Yew Juan said...

hey nat, dun let others tell you what to think about or what you should do k - coz the things that you think about are amazing - i think you have very mature thoughts and can think of things that even my friends (10 years older) don't think about. like how you can think about poor people and consider other ppls troubles, what you want in life, what's important in life, etc.!

Oh yeah, and the guy that you deserve - maybe hasn't been created yet, hehe - so yeah, wait for awhile and let God make him for you :)
but seriously, the guy that you deserve is going to make you so whole - going to support you in everything you like and do - going to make you a happier and better person in every way. So dun settle for anyone less k :)

Take care, nat!!
Will keep praying for ya :)
GOD BLESS!!!!! :)

nattttttt (: said...

hahaa thank youu yj!

pls tell me seriously.

what would i do without you?

and yess, im inviting you to my wedding which is in ten years time, my guy is gonna meet you, and he;s gonna be your bff, and you're gonna instill in him everything you are now, because you're amazingly awesome!

so im officially hiring you as my marriage counsellor, pls tell su she would be organizing my wedding too from the dress to the table cloth :)

haha. i love my best friends :)