Wednesday, February 11, 2009

feel the fear in my enemy's eyes.

tell me WHY?
YOU'RE SO HARD TO FORGET, dont remind me,
im not over it,
tell me why i cant seem to face the truth,
im just a little too not over you.
hahaha. omg lol. i have no one i cant seem to forget that im not over with. hahaha. im not over with anyone, but lol the lyrics are just stuck in my head. hahaha. being single for sixteen years is absolutely not a bad thing okayy. mwahahahhaa.
omg im so happy, yet tired and tired and tired and happy and happy and tired and happy! :D
i laughed my ass off when i solved the parallel circuit physics shyte calculation thing. its just so funny la. i dont know why but yeahh. hahaha. probably the circuit in my brain got switched off there was too much current which killed the resistor. MWAHAHAHHAHAA. okay damn gay.
he tought me physics :D ;D :D so smarttt hahahhahahha.
okay im awesome. you're awesome! and everyone's awesome. seriously. :)
okayy byee.

No comments: