Friday, February 27, 2009

thank God for fridays

cos when we use our minds, and take one step at a time,
we can do anything that we wanna do : )
blue's clues

thank you God for fridays because i know i can always look forward to it no matter how tiring the week has been and you always promise rest. fridays are one of God's greatest blessing to me ever, and mannn, I LOVE FRIDAYS :D :D :D
anyway, crazy week. exams exams exams. really tiring. and this is only monthly test i dont wanna imagine mid term. i wondered how i even survived last year's final exams.
bm was killer, wtheck IS ACAP-ACAP? my bina ayat can die. mentang-mentang? omgggg. alex is crazy. damn hard la the paper. matahari , 5 people failed. then teratai mahh die la.
and add mathss omgg. i dunno la. dont wanna think about it.
my bed misses me so much.
exams are over, sports day coming up, family day coming up, national convention for trixxon coming up, and MID TERMS COMING UP WTHECK. one thing i can learn from all these stuff is to organize my time properly and always know what my priorities are and to have good time management and blah blah. yeah yeah.
MORAL IS SO STUPID. I DONT GET THE POINT OF MEMORIZING ALL THE NILAIS! what the heck times one million. its so stupid. ARGHH. i honestly hate our education system.
anyway, i was just scrolling thru some pictures in my file, and some of them just made me really smile. hahaha, but got alot la, just that i lazy to post up all cos, im lazy. hahaha. so here is some :)


best cartoon in the world!



shing gave it to me, i know so cute! cos, got awesome owner like me ma. mwahahhaa.





stupid alwin. haha, no la, he's damn smart. seriously. i used to hate him like shit to the max last time, but we were in the same class in form four but im not so smart this year so our classes are beside each other now, haha. thanks for helping me in my add maths, and for being a good friend sometimes hahaha, you were damn ass last month okay, but nvm air dicincang tidak akan putus. OMG I KNOW MY PERIBAHASA! actually everyone also know la. ._.


bimbo shing and hann. haha.

zhiling :) she rocks. like damn alot.


thamm and derrick :) is seriously hope the dream that i dreamt never ever comes true, mwahahaha ;)

my dog. SUPER NAUGHTY LA. looks cute but never judge a dog by their picture. hahaha.

i cant find a picture of you, lisa :( got la, but wearing skool unifrom. hahah, you sure dont like one. and stupid jin. lol. actually, damn alot of pictures la, but super lazy la ._.

jin. nat.

you damn ass. i hate you!

sorry la, i buy you lok lok. ten cents one.

AND LISA, YES YES I WANNA WATCHH NOTEBOOKKKKKK :0 hahaha, we can cry our asses off after that, I LOVE YOU LIS! :D

okay my bed needs me, byee (:

No comments: