Sunday, November 9, 2008

the tipping point

heya! just came back from a really hectic day. im supposed to wash up but i'll just spare myself a few minutes to nonsesne write ;) hahaha.

number 1. yay! mum said okay to youth camp! ;D anyway if she didnt also i'll make sure she does let me go. hahaha. thanks su for covering up for me first! i'll give you the camp fees like next sat during dg :) and secondly!

I BOUGHT A NEW BOOK! :D :D :D

the tipping point
by malcolm gladwell.
i havent read the first book yet but im gonna read it soon. his first book. blink. caught my attention.
the power of thinking without thinking
awesome eh. so yess now i have two books of his! yayyyyy! hapinesss! and i wanna read jeffery archer's not a penny more not a penny less too. my parents are obseesed with him as how i am obsessed with sleeping and smart guys. heh. dont give me that look ==''
so anyway. i just wanna make a little apology to the rest of the BOD'S. actually to chern only laa. alwin wan hong and zichuen always tidak apa wan. lollll. yeahh. i know i always get carried away by emotions. and i can be a bitch suddenly without prior notice. sorry if i slacked everyone's
time. and yeahh hahaha.
well. im not someone who will keep quiet if i dont agree with something. im loud and noisy. hyper and tiredless. its definetly my weakness that i cant keep professionalism when i need too. i cant get serious. neither can i not be hyper. its just me laa i guess. hahahaha. im retarded and crazy. and yess sometimes i do do whatever i want when i wanna do whatever i want. there goes the plan of ten kids. i'll be like nvm laaa. do whatever you want my dear kids. worst mum ever ==''
;x
but i'll do try to not be as retarded laa. when its time to be serious. i'll try my best? heh. that would take a rlly long time for me to adapt laa. but hey no harm trying eh? :D
ehh but im sensitive to people's feeling k. one thing is that whenever people changes their emotions. i can easily detect from the tone of voice and their gestures. thats probably one gift God blesses me with la. its good okay. so you know when people get pissed. RUN AWAY! but sometimes im too lazy to be bothered. hahaha.
soreeah! :(
so yeahps. sincere apology to chern. three awesome people. wan hong. alwin. and zi chuen. i dont know what i'll do if i cant complain to you three. even at times you dont even understand nuts whats going on. you never question. but whats amazing. i cant believe all three of you can actually stand me blabbering nuts that makes no sense.
and even at times when I AM THE WRONG PARTY. alwin and wan hong always agrees with me. hahahaha. omgg. i have the awesomest friends ever laaa. besides jun yen. zhiling. juat. lisa. steph. jin. weng si. aiyaaa. you know la. and the rest blah blah.
hahaha. okayy thenn. im so tired that i think if elephant breaks into my house i will never even wake up.
gotta wash up! and wash hair. even though its already like 2330. feel so yuck laaa.
hahaha. k then! nights ;)

No comments: