Saturday, November 15, 2008

awesome (:

hahaha. im awesome laa. its okayy (:

i havent had a afetrnoon nap since forever and its so awesome! parents went out with my sisters which is the very main reason total peace is available and only an idiot would turn down this opportunity to sleep! the feeling of rest! and wOaHhhH. its amazing!


seriously. my sisters even played along saying. eh eh we are going out to eat you know. the new place in one utama. cos my auntie and cousins came to visit my uncle in hospital and they always like to jalan jalan and find food kind.


AND I TURNED DOWN FOOD! AHHHHHH. ITS A MIRACLE!


so i guess sleeping tops eating? lolll.


and my teeth hurts. bloody braces.


oh and remembered me saying about watching meet the robinsons? yeahh seriously its like the awesomest movie in the world. just watched it. for the 123456789th time.


and somehow augustana's starts and boulevards is stuck in my head.


okayy gotta clean my room now. its so messy. like junkyard.

around here, however we don't look backwards for very long. we keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious. and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths.
walt disney.

No comments: