Monday, November 10, 2008

noob

i realised. that.
I SUCK IN MICROSOFT POWER POINT.
my computer skills is like major bullshit. i can die.

have to prepare slides for tmrr and yess i suck so much that. i dont know what to say.
but im figuring it out. and its 12;30 am. great huh. i realise that i dont have the appropriate pictures needed for the slides. so gotta ask rachal tmrr for it.

hectic day today!
went skool. did TriXxon stuff.
stayed back.
did Trixxon stuff.
rushed to accounts tuition from skool.
came back at 5. had lunch.
washed up.
went for physics tuition.
came back at 11.
doing slides now.

hahaha. if thats not bad enough.
tmrrr. one whole day from 8am.
exxon mobil office to have final rehearsal.
lol. its so funny la. and i thought working was fun.
is this how my parents feel everyday for the past one thousand years? hahaha.

omggg. giving back results. and daisy people
highest for add maths. 95%.
tootoootooooooot.
yeah i know. i can die la.


being in matahari is like a dream that i've been through out the whole year.
and now its time to wake up.
to realise that they made a typo error or something.
and i belong to teratai or daisy.
and the worst part.
is that you worked your ass off.
and you realise that.
damnn. no point. its still the crappy results that you didnt want.
so might as well.
dont work hard right?
save time. save energy. save disappointment.

if this is a test from God.
its one hard test. hahaha.
im not sure if i can hang on anymore.
my hands. are losing the grip.
or more importantly.
my heart. and the passion that keeps the rest of the body going.

EHHH OF COURSE I CAN LA.
hahaha. test and trials are ahead.
hey but why afraid when God's here? lol.
but i did wish that God created energy pills.
im so exhausted now. that i can fall alseep on the keyboard.

internet connection is slow like tootttt.
damn pissed.
wheeeeee.

haha mum just lectured.
ask to clean my room.
==''
and to sleep.
yeahh i need sleep
she's giving me the go-sleep-or-i-will-kill-you-look.
yeahh i'll kill myself if i dont sleep now anyway.

but seriously im screwed for my results.
dead meat.
nights (:

2 comments:

tser said...

ahahaha. I belonged in daisy!
Now to think of it I should be in the yearbook.

nattttttt (: said...

hahaha. noo you dont.
yeahps! how youu?
missing us back here? :)