Friday, November 14, 2008

faster than ever.

alamak. if you do realise. its almost the end of the year de. so fast rightt.
sighh. i cant believe it laaa. it just felt like i was just worrying about which tuition i wanna join and arranging on my schedule with my mum so that it doesnt clash with school activities and tuitions.

omgggg. im sked! :(

SPM next year laaaaaa. shytee la. this holiday is like not even holidays. need to make sure im awesome in my form four stuff and start form five stuff. i wanna play some sports also. damn rusty la my running now. like tortoise only.

teruk laaa. high school is the best time of your life right.

hahaha. well yess i really agree with it la. i cant imagine going college and going to work. as much as school can be boring and all i dont wanna graduate. yeahh la i know its weird. but aiyoo. damn fast laaa.its like sixteen years of my life just passed.

half of the sixteen years i was sleeping. loll.


im praying hard to not kena NS. hehh. i dont wanna kenaaa.

my sister got 3RD IN CLASS. ==''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

she damn smart laaaa. kkb. i want to be as smart as her too.

oh told my dad bout my marks. he's not pissed. ahh. im so glad la. the only thing now? my mum.

anyway. gtg finish chem work. teruk laa. essay to write. so not in the mood.

tata!

we need to set our goals and our priorities so that we wont miss out on the best life God has in store for us.
ephesians 5:15-17

No comments: