Tuesday, July 8, 2008

thank youu all! :)

haha im sixteen! :D
wheeee! thank you so much to everyone that made in awesome! :)
hahaha. few people that i would like to really really thank beacuse without them i probably wouldnt be what i am today! :)

firstly. to the most amazing person ever. he's one that never shuts you down at all. he's your best friend someone you can count on to. he's someone that i wouldnt wanna give up for the rest of my life. thank you God! you've carried me thru sixteen amazing years of life (i seriously dont know how he did that ) thru all those nonsense and everything :) haha i love you so much dear God. thank you for everything in my life :)


haha. alright next up. parents of course. haha. thank you mum and dad for putting up all those nonsense woth me. im sixteen now. stop telling me how cute i looked when i was small and how naughty i am now ==' hahaha. anyway thank you so much mum and dad! :D

p/s can i have a new phone please? x)


you did a great job bringing me up :D hahahahaha.



my grandparents! :) haha. the ones who pamper me like nobody's business. since small they hardly say no to everything that i ever asked for. im rlly hoping to celebrate this year's with you both :) oh well we'll see about that. haha i love you both so so much! :)






dg leaders! :D hahaha. from those tubs of new zealand ice creams to the thousand bars of chocolates to those sleepovers and those hours comforting me with anything i present you mr and mrs see yew juan! :D haha. they both play a very important role in my life. thank you so much for everything ! :)



and my calculator :) haha. i dont rlly know what to say about it but it's been helping me for the past 3 years now? :) haha i cant imagine my life without it. i never knew it meant so much to me. until. i lost in this year haha. thank you mr calculator. and sorry that i've been dropping you for the past one thousand times. i'll try to get a casing for you :)








last but not least. awesome awesome friends! :)


thank you so much jun yen. zhiling. juat lee. jou ee. for that wonderful cakeee! it was a rlly nice surprise! and steph thammmm for those wonderful muffins! :D i appreciate it so muchhh!


and weng si and vic ki for that photo frame. and huajie. jaz. joel. soonyi. derrick the photographer. liqi who almost killed me by trying to trip me down. nevertheless thank you all!


just random pictures :)





jun yen. soon yi.

rachel. steph.

huajieeee :)leeeee jun yennnn :)zhiling! :D

2 texts i found funny.


happy 16th natalie khoo su ling! here's congratulating you on an awesome 16 years of existence and wishing you many awesome ones to come. and also wishingyou'll find your tall, smart guy who'll sweep you off your feetwith algebra and take your breath away with chemical equations. loves! -soonyi -


haha yeah soon! definitely! x)


happy birthday nat! i know im ten minutes late but i have an excuse. a very sad one. actually. but nvm that,. its urbirthday! yay! :). this is very spectacular cuz i never rmbwishing any! on their birthdays. you're the first:) so u better feel honoured. haha k nights im gonna cry my self to sleep. lol. love ya! :) -jun yen-


thanks for being happy for me although you werent jun :( its ohkayy cheer up alright hun! :)


haha. im not old okay. long way to go still! :) now that im older (sigh) haha i hope to be a better human to all mankinds. heh.

m sixteen and im going strong :)

cheers!

No comments: