Friday, July 11, 2008

cuckoo

im pissed! grrrr.
today some teacher which i would rather not mention the name thank youu very much said something that scared a scar on my soul. hahahahahahaha! omggg. this is so ridiculous. im just trying to soul shakespear-ish. so anyway this was what happened.

it was an awesome morning. noo seriously. i finished all my homework. tried paying attention in class. and blah blah blah. and then. suddenly that teacher came in and did all the usual blah blah lectures. and suddenly i heard my name being called.

teacher: what is that behind your chair?
me : huh. whatt?
teacher: are those biscuits crumbs?
me: arr? what crumbs?
teacher: natalie khoo. why you eat in class?
( just beacuse i set near the rubbish in and the crumbs were behind me. i mean come on. what the heck. means if everything thrown there is all my faut laa. gayness. okay anyway fine. no point arguing to spoil my morning so i ignored her la)

teacher: natalie khoo (would you pls stop calling me that already) why you have such a bad atitude. how come you dunno who eat in class? why you all never cooperate. your class no teamwork. i never hear your class get kebersihan award before and blah blah blah blah)

omggg. that sentence completely killed my soul. i was stunned. what the heckkkk. this is so retarded.
no 1. how am i suppose to freaking know who threw those crumbs
no2. i cant be constantly seeing who throw rubbish every single second
no3. damn ittt. not seeing who threw those crumbs doenst mean i have a bad atitude.
no4. im not a rubbish stalker. i dont see who throw what in that bin.

im sorry for not looking at who threw it ==' im sorry that i could have warn that person not to throw those food. im sorry that its my fault for sitting behind and whatever that gets thrown its my fault. im sorry i dont notice who brings what food to school every day.
shyte man. shyte.

haha anyway later looking back at it, i find it quite funny. haha. the most ridiculous thing that happened. what to do :) im not implying anything. im just saying perhaps you can alter the sentence a little and perhaps know the truth before you say anything. haha.

cheer 08 tmr! ta.

No comments: