Wednesday, July 30, 2008

rach's 16th :D



heya! haha happy wensday! (:
anyway rach's sweet 16th organized by her truly wonderful mum. hahaha!
i really hope you had an awesome one awesome awesome bestie! :D





birthday girl!

darrel. rachie <3
keefe and beatrice
Haley's vows: "Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life. And that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard, or that it won't be. It just means that I've found a stillness and a bravery in myself when I'm with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time. This I vow to you today.''


but rather i wanna emphaisze this.

Nathan's vows: "Last year we sat on the beach and I told you how much I loved you, and how I would always, always protect you. And that day nobody believed that this would work. But I don't think anybody understood the love that I have for you. Because if they did, they would have never doubted us, so I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world. Because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows-it's even stronger now. My love will never waiver. This I vow to you, today, and always. Forever."
quoted from one tree hill season three.


yess xian hui! HE'S THE BOMB! your kid is gonna turn out to be one heck of a hot one :D haha!
finally someone shares the same passion for me for nathan! :D :D :D haha besides you lisa (:


need i say more? haha nathan how awesome can you get? :)
have a good weeek! :D

No comments: