Saturday, October 27, 2012

so broken, it hurts

It really really breaks my heart seeing children and the elderly sick or being infected by diseases because I really cannot imagine the pain they have to go through, especially since their pain tolerance is not that high either. There are just too many cases out there, but everytime I hear a new news, my heart aches just the same, regardless how it has become a norm. I cannot imagine the kind of agony their parents and family have to go through, I feel their pain and it's not even me, myself going through it. I was about to sign up to be a volunteer to visit unwell children at hospitals every week, just reading them stories, playing with them, spend time with them, love them but when I looked at the form, I just couldnt do it. I cannot bear having to see them face to face because I think I will actually break down and die. We had a visitation to an orphanage once, just a few of our friends to a home at Brickfields, and I couldnt even take it. It was fine all the way until when we were about to leave, my heart broke. Sometimes I wished I wasnt such a chicken and a little bit more rational but I just couldnt. super sad :(((

I hope you get better soon baby, eventhough I have never met you in person and I pray that you only get better and better everyday because Jesus loves you and a beautiful baby like you will get your healing and life back, Jesus paid the full price for your sickness, and good healthy prosperous life belongs to you everyday of your life.

Amen!

No comments: