Thursday, October 18, 2012

old toys to the less fortunate

what a funny day I had today! was just looking through my Corporate Finance lecture slides, about ten minutes ago, and supposedly SUPPOSED to be reading it through right now, but I have a higher calling waiting for me. INTERNET SPEED SO FAST TODAY WTF NEED TO WATCH MY BIG BANG THEORY. and also the rain is not helping, so comfyyyyy walao just wanna sit on my bed and drink something hot, but I have a huge ulcer now and its going to pop anytime so annoying and so painfullll. 

but anyway about my slides. I was looking through it and I wasnt sure if I wanted to laugh, cry, or just go to bed instantly. I believe I saw words like, mean variance analysis, and COVARIANCE WTHHHHH. omg stats why you haunt me forever :( and so I have to dig out all my stats notes, and I also took a brief (very brief) look at my text book coverage on this COS ITS DAMN FREAKING THICK, approximately 100 pages lololol. And so I thought, oh well its ok. just need to memorize the formula and apply in to the past year questions but my lecturer made a note saying this; It is very crucial to remember every single formula, the graphs, THE DERIVATIONS (WTS) as this will be the FUNDAMENTALS to the harder ones coming up, this is ONLY THE BEGINNING. lolololol! and so here I am, waiting for my BBT to load, self motivation down the drain :(

hahaha, im not stressed lol (YET), I actually find it quite funny although I want to cry at the same time but this is just so funny. only the beginning. then my lecturer laughed. I think she must have thought, oh good luck to all of you hahaha. 

and I am so happy for you Ash! I hope this is a new beginning to greater roads ahead, and I have never doubted your capabilities once, you are one of the smartest people I know. I know everything is going to work out so well for you, and I am so very happy, although I cant see you in class everyday now, but you of all people deserve this great joy and opportunity. 

really need to get back to my slides after this lol. 

''Give your used old toys to the less fortunate, they need it more than you do.''
well, of course :)

Cheers to the weekend! 

No comments: