Monday, September 10, 2012

oh for the temporal love

Tried studying this weekend but it ended up with a pretty big fail. I really dont know whats wrong :( It's bad because I really want to study but I am so sleepy and tired all the time :( And the worse part is from Friday to Sunday, the wanting-ness to study just declines even more :( Supposed to read up past years but I just can't :( I really dont know what is hindering me and I have never felt like this ever. No matter how reluctant I am to start school/college/uni, usually I will be very gung-ho about it for the first week and I want to give in my best but this time its the total opposite :( I really really hope its just the temporary I can't adjust back to uni life after a wonderful holiday period and hopefully I will be able to pick up the momentum fast, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Met up with Jinny Wai on Saturday for dinner at his place, and I got to see Aunty Jess and Uncle and Jin You after so long! Ever since Jin left on Sept I didnt see them anymore, and I also got to see Jin's new kitty cats!!! so cuteeeee! :) didnt manage to snap a picture of them but I used to be not a cat person cos I feel like I am betraying Bobby everytime I love cats and they are not responsive as dogs, to me that is. But they are the cutest! Partly cos it's Jin's and I am biased :P good dinner with a few people, and I wished this would happen every weekend. Hints to why uni is such a dread for me too :(  LIFEEEEEE :(

best friend of 5 years and many more to come :) 

 jou jou :)

desk partner for four crazy years and craziest friend I have :)


super sad Jinny is not coming back next year but really hoping we would all be able to gather again and hope hope either way we would meet back in Malaysia or in the States or UK. Summer has come to an end but. THERE ARE NO BUTS :( walao. okay please recover soon. I REALLY NEED IT :(

and thank you Claire and Ong for having us at Mia's birthday, she's grown up so fast! got to see ee-poh too, good family gathering :)

hoping to a good workable week ahead, crossing fingers a million times!

No comments: