Friday, September 7, 2012

1st week

1st week of uni has ended! still cannot believe I am in my second year. and the best part is I do not have any classes on Friday WHADDAP! though I will not be conned because timetable wasnt that hectic either last year but I was suffocating like a fish on land. So as for now, I am not going to presume Friday to be a rest day although technically it is!

It's been a pretty loaded week, not super hectic and tiring yet, but loaded. Lectures already begun and because this year's subjects are very new to me, especially with things like Corporate Finance and Banking and Finance. I am quite happy that its is more balanced now, maths and reading are equal, and hopefully my theory part can push me up all the way. Really crossing my fingers everything goes well and even better and greater than well. 

Had a little adventure today, quite nerve wrecking actually. I though I lost the access card for the guard house when I drove out today and collected my cheque at the office! When I returned home, I couldnt find the access card anywhere near the dashboard, so I panicked. The replacement card is damn expensive TT Drove all the way back to office and see if I dropped it on the road and had to rush all the way upstairs to the office and see if anyone returned it or not :( so stress. When they said there was nothing, my heart literally sank and I was super sad. So I had to drive home, no choice, just though I would go and get the new card after lunch if I really can't find it. When I reached home, I went up to change and said a quick prayer hoping for a miracle that my card was somewhere in the car. When I went and check again, I went through every corner and sides and suddenly I saw a card holder between my seat and the gear box! It was almost impossible to see it but I did! I was so happy and it took me quite some time to get it out from there which shows how deep it has went in, and it got out! Thank you for everything Jesus! I can't explain the relieve and joy I felt eventhough it was just a finding of a card and not something super valuable like diamonds or rings. Just a reminder of Jesus' goodness in every part of my life, big or small.

and happy birthday to my lovely lovely Jie Su! your kindness and love is beyond words, and we are all so glad you are one of the best family friends we have. it's been an amazing 8 years and we are looking forward to greater happier times ahead. especially with Jerome all growing up now and Yew Juan!

dugged out a very old picture of us and a reminder of very good times :) many more to come!!



ahhh weekend. bliss :)

No comments: