Thursday, September 27, 2012

flash

I remembered writing a very long article which I was very passionate about just a few months back but I never did share it and it now lies comfortably in my drafts because the amount of words I used could never really expressed my complete thought. I actually wrote the article in office lol, because I was so so fired up by it. Then the fire died down. It was pretty controversial and it would in some sense offend a lot of people, but it is really nothing but the truth. Just a very bitter pill to swallow directed to those who the passage was written to. But like the Malay proverb, Siapa makan cili, dialah rasa pedasnya. Until I saw this status which a friend posted.

Why do chances always go to people who don't deserve them?

A thousand thoughts, only one truth. And we all know it :)

i have so so much work to do, shit :( bye life.

No comments: