Tuesday, September 6, 2011

wooohoo uni!

ok im not that excited about uni actually. I KNOW RIGHT, WHY AM I NOT EXCITED :( cos everyone keeps saying its really hard and can die and i have to break up with phineas and ferb and farmville once i start my degree :( okayy so orientation was. complicated. i have to do two applications, one under Help and one under Uni of London, so its two apps. the app for london is complicated shizz i dunno what they want with all their forms and because they use terms like GCE and whatever UK exams terms, so i dunno what does SPM fall under and my foundation falls under too T_T okayy i shall ask the reception uncle tomorrow i think he hates me lool cos i had to collect my offer letter today and there were so many people and i just said loudly, hulllo mr chia! can i collect my offer letter thank you! and everyone else who were queuing up were like heyy we came first! im the baus (Y) eh please la i tell you sometimes these kinda people piss me off. they just crowd around the reception table and talk to each other wtheck got no other place to talk ah, then waste my time only and still wanna complain that i cut their queue. you quickly tell the uncle what you want and he will get it for you la T_T

and i just realized all my lectures are 3 hours! i dont know if that is a norm in uni or what BUT WTHECK 3HOURS? holy shit i used to complain about 1.5 hours lecture cos i was so sleepy all the time but now ITS DOUBLE :( just had the first taste of accounting lecture today, 3 hours and i nearly died! my attention span is only freaking 5 minutes, to survive 1.5 hours is already a miracle but 3 hours is just T_T i have mathematics lecture tmr omg, 3 hours also, can faint :( freaking maths ahh omg :(

and speaking about math, I GOT A HD FOR MY STATS HAHAHAA :D Jesus is so good really, i can say that NONE of it would be possible without Jesus, He is so good to me. i was on the midst of dying in stats, i was so scared that i screwed up my finals cos i honestly didnt know wtheck i did. and a D for my calculus hehehe so happy, cos my calculus sucks and as long as i dont get a C or a P i will be jumping for joy already. macro was crap, only got a C so sad :( means im not discerning and i dont use my brains enough i think macro pulled down my cgpa T_T but Jesus is so good, so thank you Jesus! :)

and throat inflammation is healed thank God! walao the last few days were shit man cant eat cant sleep, breathe also hurts, my whole chest hurt like crap :( i googled (thank God for the power of Google) and apparently its caused by the anti-biotics im taking due to the stupid skin infection which IS ALSO GONE WOOHOO! but i have to finish it stupid shit, and apparently its because i have to eat something before i take it, which i didnt :( and so tadaah! some stuffs about reflux and i stopped reading, and all i did was to pray and it was gone in the morning! thank you Jesus, you are so good!

hahaha my dog is scared of cockroach omg so cute! me too, so disgusting :( the uni prospectus says this course is for you if you are ready to work hard with all your might and strength and full discipline.

ok i think i might have to re-consider that :P

No comments: