Sunday, September 18, 2011

betrayed

omg! second week of uni and its already crazy! i have tons of homework (for math mostly T_T) and i cant believe im actually saying this but i kinda like accounts? :( thank god for accounting background ( I CANT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS TOO BECAUSE I USED TO HATE ACCOUNTING HUHU :( and holy shit, the accounting im learning now, no need to bloody balance my balance sheet one, OMG SO HAPPPPPPY! i know right, the first time i heard i was are you kiddding me, if you dont freaking balance how can it still be accounting, BUT MY LECTURER SAYS IF YOUR BALANCE SHEET DONT BALANCE ITS OKAYYYY! cos apparently, their rationalization which i so agree with is, in the future when you are working in accounting firms ( though my ambition is to stay at home and watch phineas and ferb with my kids :D) they will have all these accounting softwares that will calculate all your figures for you, so what you need to know more importantly is the concept and and the way the system works. like a boss (Y)

okay then my math is ultimate gg. i cant use to calculator which happens to be god's greatest gift to me so far :( WHAT NONSENSE IS THISSSSSSS UNACCEPTABLE. but yeah im so screwed cos my brains cant even operate basic operations and now YOU SAY NO CALCULATORRRRR? :( but my math lecturer is good, he looks like my grandfather though but he's good! my stats and econs lecturer no comments :(

okayy so everything is pretty okay i hope im not lazy laaaa i swear i do one question walk up walk down play with my dog drink juice talk to my sister sleep wake up do one question and repeat the whole thing again :( my attention span is so shorttttt arghhhh why.and lately the websites i've been surfing most are MAS hahahaha, and also this cafemom website! i love all the articles there, i know im such a freak but they talk about at what age you send your kids to school, or if this is the proper way for you to carry your baby lol! so funny and so true at the same time. and MAS. omgggg, and airasia. so many cheap promos, and since im having three months break in june next year which im so excited about, KARMUN IS COMING BACK YAYAYAYAAYAYA! SO EXCITINGGG! <3

have to work my ass offf so that i dont screw up and not worry through out the entire 3 months of holiday and die of worry hahaha what nonsense is this :(

and also, i found out another thing i really like! you know how when you actually take the effort to text people and they dont reply you? okay i dont really mind, cos maybe they are busy, or maybe they're sleeping or maybe they're out so its completely fine. but the thing is, you see them online on fb/twitter whatever stuffs and even commenting on other things when you are expecting for their reply! so awesome aint it! so much for taking the effort eh! life is good all the time.

life.

okay i swear i really need to draw my graphs now.


2 comments:

fussypot said...

hahahah <3 <3 <3

nattttttt (: said...

cant wait for you to come back! <3