Sunday, June 13, 2010

brisk

had the scariest potong dream ever -__-

hahaha, usually like in those movies where the people takao on the roof and then suddenly the good person falls off the roof, nearly, not fall down down and die, like nearly then suddenly one hero will appear out of nowhere and suddenly ngam ngam ho just in time catch the person's hand and TADA, SAFE! :D clap hands, feels happy! :)

and tada, i was in the scenario. but cut off the takao part and all the drama, the dream started with me falling hahaha, super funny :) sorry, not very funny because i was on the verge of dying, and i was too kancheong so i didnt notice who was pulling me, but then i was screaming my lungs off saying OMG PLEASE DONT LET ME GO, I HAVENT FEED BOBBY YET WTH -___- which the truth is, i never feed my dog, BECAUSE my dad wants to feed him all the time, and yes. so anyway, my hands which sweat at the rate of how fast bobby eats when i give him treats which is VERY FAST, and. i slipped! :(


but! as i was falling, i quickly try to safe myself in the midst of screaming like crazy, and before i knew it, i landed on this dinosaur from meet the robinsons WTH . and i didnt die hahahaha. i never die in my dreams hahaha yay! :D gay stupid dream but quite funny hahaha.

and. to in addition to that, i dreamed that there was a musical where they played meet the robinsons songs and hans zimmer's pearl harbour! dream come true to the max yay yay yay! :D

liesa liesa (: hehh. nothing :)

i kinda like eenie meenie hahahaha. catchy song :p

and TOHHUAJIE! omg, hahaha! i just read the school magazine and your biggest fear in 10 years time is that your friends will all get married and they wont have time for you? HAHAHA.


:)




No comments: