Wednesday, July 7, 2010

numbers

i've never smiled so much in my entire life reading a number book.

because i was reading it to a cute cute boy! :)

just the other day i was at borders, and i wanted to read some evil murder revenge book hehhhh because its either sad emotional love books like dear john, WHICH IM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH WHEN I WATCHED THE MOVIE :( broke my heart, i expected so much from it. or magazines that talk about gossips and weddings hahaha. and while i was there, suddenly one cute boy holding a number book stopped at my section because his dad was looking at some books. and he gave me the sweetest smile that my heart could burst :') and he came towards me and open the book and i died.

but i still could read to him and he was so cuteeeee :) he pronounced everything so innocently and cuteeee :) boxes became woxes, fishes became wishes, zebra became webra, ducks became wucks, three became wee and omgg la. i could do it with him the whole day. but THEN TENTENTEN. the parents came :( what la, come for what -__- cannot come later meh :( okay, it was ten so what. why must bookshops close so earlyyy! :(

he smiled and ran away to his parents and came back again and gave me a hug and i nearly cried :(

you're going to grow up to be an awesome beautiful person dexter, and even though i've only known you for less than 15 minutes, you made my day so well :)

in this case, night :)


kidsssss (:

No comments: