Friday, September 11, 2009

they're playing my song

i think this happen to be the most worned out period of my life :( exams everydayyyy :/ and the worst part is that, im not actually studying because i wanna study, but its just to survive the exam :/ which is not the way oviously -.- just cramp in everything :/ and at the end of the day, im not learning anything :( emoooooo. hahahaha. noo im seriosuly emo :( hahahah.


to survive so long is a miracle! for someone who sleeps like a pig everyday, and slack like crap, God certainly grant me strengh to pull this through. if it isnt for Him, i'll probably be balding now. but my hair is kinda thick so its okay. but i dont wanna be bald also la obviously -.-


omg liesaaa! HAHAHAHHAHA. the sight we saw today. stupid girl, seriously simply take sides only hahahaha. i wanna watch midsummer's murder too!


i just saw su and jemmi at dome's in ikano! :) haha was having lunch with my dad. su brings jemmi out every friday because its their date day. OMG LA WHY I DONT HAVE AUNTIES THAT BRING ME OUT ON FRIDAY ALSOOOOOOOOO. merajuk to the max >(



okay partly because all of them dont stay in pj. hahaha. BUT STILLLLLLL :( okay i'll just have to make sure i do bring my nieces and nephews out next time and be the best aunty in the world MWHAHHAAHA. omg cant imgine my sisters getting married. crazy day -.-



and i watched gamer! gerard bulter was okay la. not too bad. ahem ARE YOU KIDDING ME HE ROCKS TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXX! though i didnt quite like the first part because too much shooting. i mean i like shooting and all the KaBoMOmOOomom stuff but there was too much. but i enjoyed the movie because mainly i was damn stressed out harhar.


and i just made the worst mistake of my life. not worst but to emphasize on how bad it is. maths paper today they asked us to caluclate the perimeter of the circle right. and also the area. its two pi radius and pi radius squared for the circumference and the area, but i used the add maths formula AND I FORGOT TO CONVERT IT TO RADIAN OMNHFSJKFHDJKFHDJKHDJKG. SO I GOT THE PERIMETER AS 16904 CM WTHECKKKKKK. keep bleeding i keep keep bleeding. in this case not love but maths -.- i felt like someone just stabbed me into the heart and murdered all my veins. and arteries. :( :( :(



damn emo now :( after lunch the first thing i did was buy a freaking maths model paper book. i used to buy books with the nice cover, YALAR i know dont judge the book by its cover, literally, but that was LAST TIME LAAAAA. the whole time during lunch all i thought about was getting a maths book and FINISH IT. yeah and i got it so im happy yayyyyyy. and i also got my correction tape refill yayyyyy. what a reason to be happy -.-



everyday whenever i study and i see my dog sleeping i'll ask him. bobby, you wanna study chemistry? and he'll just ignore me and sleep again, stupid dog. do it on purpose one seriously. hehh. im just finding every reason to let my anger go off.


my ipod understands me. the other day i forgot what in the world i was emo about and i shuffled the songs in the ipod, and all the emo songs played simultaneousy -.- hahaha. and noo genius wasnt turned on.


spm lahhh shyteeeee. scaredddd. i dont think im prepared at all. HOW TELL ME HOWWWWWWWWWWW. yeah study i know :/



friday is rest day :D and then weekends only panic and stress like shit hahaha.

Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in
Dont be surprised if I collapse down at your feet again
I don't want to run away from this
I know that I just don't need this
lifehouse-somewhere in between


damn emo la that song -.-
have a great weekend! :D

3 comments:

Yew Juan said...

just A FEW MORE days nat!! :)

haha, balding ..
great that u keep leaning on God and relying on Him and giving Him the credit for the STRENGTH that he gives u! oh yeah, and God doesn't run out of strength, so don't worry :) U R set for the rest of ur life, hehe

oh oh oh... u can take our son/daughter out next time right!! That would be so cool! :) Aunty nat? :)

oooh, I like shooting movies!! BOOM BOOM!! BANG BANG!!! watched some Band of brothers over the weekend =D boom kaboom dud dud dud dud dud eeeewww kabam chut chut chut chut zhibabOM! .. nice :)

wow .. yay for u getting correction tape .. yay yay :|

haha

"everyday whenever i study and i see my dog sleeping i'll ask him. bobby, you wanna study chemistry? and he'll just ignore me and sleep again, stupid dog."
hahaha, SUPER FUNNYYY!!!

SEE YA SAT!! CAn't wait! :)

nattttttt (: said...

HAHAHA, of course, God's the awesomest right!

and we are awesome too cos we're his awesome SONS AND DAUGHTERS. tell me how cool is that!

yeahh i cant wait to see you and su this weekend too :D though the thing i told you earlier about still sucks :( omg lahh WHYYYY. :(
:(

lets watch some shooting movies please? :D

hahaha. you're the best yew juan!

nattttttt (: said...

AND YES I WANT TO BRING YOUR KIDS OUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
I'LL LOVE THEM LIKE ANYTHING. HAHAHA.