Friday, September 4, 2009

in this burning sand

phewww, stressful week! it was holidays the week before this, and yeahh, sleeping clock screwed up. hahah. tireddddd.


accounts today was. omg i dont even know how to start. add math tuition yesterday was a freaking disaster. we were doing paper two questions and i realise that. i suck till the max for add maths. shyteeeee. eff trigo seriosuly. effing proving question.

and i injured my right toe :/ in between my first toe and second toe -.- my skin came off. hurts like shit, and noo im not a spolied kid who complains about all the small cuts and skin coming off, it hurts shyte. how am i gonna go NS tell me. if i complain to my dad, he'll probably just laugh and say, its okay one la.


of course its okay la, not your leg also.


haha i love you dad.


and my mum will go, omg nat, how are you gonna go NS! -.-


my awesome dog that bit my finger. dont judge a dog by his looks. looks damn cute but. in real life. damn ass. only comes to me when he needs food -.-



listening to fall for anything by the script! one of the best bands ever.

come on now add math, we can screw this up like how we did for the past one and the half years.




2 comments:

Yew Juan said...

haha, love ur dad.. he sounds like a funny guy!

U r going to do great in add maths k!! :) YES, U CAN!! I know u will! FOR SURE! :)

but seriously, i'm quite scared of ur dog now :O

nattttttt (: said...

HAHAHHAHAHHHA.

i just kinda screwed my add math today :(

BUT ANYWAY. hahahaha, yeah i love my dad too.NOT. sometimes he can be quite gay hahaha.

yeah im terrified of my own dog too -.-
simply bite me finger. hahaha.