Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sucks to the max

no, literally sucks to the max. run away to africa. dont ask me why is it africa all the time. i wanna go meet alex the lion and make him my best friend.

when emo what do you do! watch meet the robinsons and de-emo.



today is emo (EMO COLOUR) post. because its an emo day. its hols now. and yesyes, i know i did promise myself i gotta catch up and brush up on my subjects which are crappy. like ACCOUNTS GRRRRR. and physics. and chemm. and ADD MATH. and maths. and sejarah. and bk. you know what actually everything la okayy -.-



but im a man with no discipline. man sounds cooler, but actually its awesome person. but its quite stupid if i write awesome person with no discipline -.-



so anyway. my mum is like. natt go study. please dont play already. natt go study. im gonna cryyy. so everytime im about to come in contact with her at home, i'll run away. not run away from home -.- but like avoid. damn mean right i know. BUT I CANNOT TAHAN LAHHHHH. im gonna dieeeeeee. its like hols but not exactly hols. its pretend hols. make you happy abit.


my grandparents are here so yayy! :) had dinner together, until i had to go physics tuition -.- OMG -.- that reminds me tmr need to go school for extra physics class. why? dunno -.-



tsktsk. i dont think i have ever felt guilty enjoying myself. everytime i play restaurant city, i'll feel like. omg la nat, why are you wasting your time, EHH BUT ITS DAMN NICE PLEASE. which reminds me, that game cannot loadddddd. either my connection sucks or im too cool for the game. my restaurant die adi la :/


and i gotta finish one million add math tuition paper -.- not one million, maybe about one thousand. okay fine three. but its mara paper and its hard stuff. and finish physics tuiton work. and start imbanging my accounts.


tell me emo day or not :( i go emo with my dog now. my dog also emo everyday. maybe his girlfriend never come visit him adi.



BUT YOU KNOW WHATTTT! i can do all things through Him who strengthens me! :) philippians 4:13. God's amazing la seriously. help me Lord! help me to organize my time right while having fun and be awesome and cool and be super duper smart. hahaha. i believe God's super duper clever, and He wouldnt mess up timetables and schedules, grant me the wisdom too Lord! :)


im actually quite awesome at the wii and the base in rockband :D hahaha. RIGHT YEW JUANNN! :D

and im gonna visit a close cousin who just gave birth, soon! :) sorry liesaaaaaa about the outing :(

i love ganglions and myelin sheaths. they are my best friends.
guess who said that HAHAHAHAHA. sorry ting-a-ling! lollll.

i just find it really amusing. if i can love bio as much as you do. actaully i like bio too okay, just thast not as much as you only, -.-


have a great week! :)

No comments: