Thursday, June 18, 2009

school!

my face looks like a burned crab. and it hurts! :/


first week of school. still cant adapt =='' got back all my marks. some lahh. puan lee was very nice because she went through with me the mistakes i made and she explained to me some parts that i went wrong.


but maybe thats cos i did badly and i needed alot of explaination.
of course seeing the mistakes that i make MADE ME FELT LIKE A LOSER IN THE BUTT.
omg ggggggg to the max! i can cry :/


people can get 97! wtheck lahh. if i come back from school and tell my parents i scored 97 for add math, i think they will cry till it floods.
i'll cry also.

you know what, dont even need 97 lahh. 80 also can. my add math marks never exceed 70. yeah yeah go laugh lahh.

overly smart people makes me feel stupid. GET 80 SUMMORE WANT TO COMPLAIN OMGKASJDKADJKSADJSKFJSK. i came up wth three conclusions


1) they wanna make you feel bad and stupid.

2) they want you to say OMG! SO HIGH AR! then they will go AIYAA WHERE GOT. and they ask for your marks. and then

a) if you get higher than them: they will congratulate you with the biggest liar smile that says OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! congrats!

b) if you DONT get higher than them : they will give you a look that goes awwh man, its okayla. just work harder next time, you will do well but SECRETLY THEY ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF INSIDE and they feel so GOOD.

3) they are just genuinely people who aim high in life and cannot settle for marks below hundred. and you're just unlucky that they happen to bump into you.

hahahah. im kidding lahh. but its true lahh okay! SOMETIMES. COME ON DONT DENY IT. but im not saying about anyone or whosoever. its general. siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedasnya. i know my peribahasa! :D

i gotta admit sometimes i am like that too. but im trying not too anymore :/ i mean if i keep comparing my marks right, there will ALWAYS be someone better than me lahh. thus. i learn to compare with MY OWN MARKS from previous exams. but i always lose my the paper i write all my marks one =='' okayokay must find it.


and a few other subjects also lahh. i think the reason why i dont really learn is because i dont bother to find out which part i went wrong. i get back the papers and check my marks incase the teacher didnt give me the ten marks i deserve by accident and if the marks are correct i just staple them together and keep it in my file and say i will refer to it during the next exam which i obviously wouldnt.


i must study hard. my mum keeps pressuring me.


you know what, we shall all do well! :D cos we're awesome people and if we put our hearts and minds into it, we can do it! :D

i REALLY believe that everyone is a winner in life, its whether you choose to be or not to be.

wahhhh got add maths tuition! :( you wanna cry? i wanna cry. you dont have to cos you're not having add maths tuition.

OMG TMR IS FRIDAY! :D :D

yayyyyy! :)

being able to feel happy because of God's joy is amazing.

No comments: