Monday, June 1, 2009

let die

:) happy monday! four more days to the weekend. but it doesnt matter now, cos its the holidays! after accounts exam tmr, im freeee! :) for now. sigh. potong right. i know :(

i hope i do well.

anyway, i just read about the airplane that went missing. its the Air France jet carrying 228 people from Rio de Janeiro to Paris according to yahoo news. its super sad :( i mean like i always feel like what will the family members of the people in the plane feel. its like suddenly you go for a holiday and the next thing you know, its your last. i know it sounds so scaryy, but its just so saddening. 228 precious lives is ALOT
heres the link to the full story.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/brazil_plane


what if what I want makes you sad at me?
and is it all my fault or can I fix it please?
cause you know that I’m always all for you.
safetysuit-what if

nice song :)

studyy hard ang xianhui and suzanna sze! :) i believe with all my heart that God blessed you both with really good brains and kindest heart :)

happy week starting! :)

somehow you always hope for more than you can ever imagine.
and that is not bad at all.

No comments: