Friday, June 12, 2009

mr brightside

me.grandma.grandad.
WAHHH. who drank my tea! half the cup gone adi in five minutes!
silence.
aiyoo. the weather hot ma!
yea, so it gets evaporated very easily!
haha yea right! impossible! five minutes half a cup gone right.
hahaha. of course nat, of course.


today is a sad sad friday :( cos, its the last weekday of the holiday! :/
but NAHH. fridays are supposed to be happy :D :D :D

i think the reason why i dread to go back to school so much is because im doing everything taking my own awesome time now as if i own the world and im enjoying everything. thus, it feels like i wanna live like this cos im having so much fun! :)

yerr. i dont wanna go back school lahh :( :( :(

anyway, my granparents are here for a week! :D happy happy joy joy. but they're going back tmr :( at least they're here for a week. we went and watch drag me to hell and blood. haha i know scary movies. but my grandpa LOVES scary movies! the last time i watched a movie with them was when i was six! titanic hahaha. so yeah, it makes me feel like a small kid all over again when i sat in between both of them.

my grandad used to work in the cinema for eleven years! i kinda wished that everytime i watch any movies, my whole family will be there too. i mean not to say i dont like watching it with my parents and sisters, just that, it would be nice if everyone was there too :)

it sucks that they're going back tmr, but, im happy that i get to see them :)

OMGOMGOMGOGMG. I SAW THIS HOT CHEF WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY OUT FROM THE WASHROOM BEFORE THE MOVIE :D :D
but i dont know which restaurant he's working at. but hottt! :D

okay to actually recall again, he's not that hot lahh. if he is, i'll remember how he looks like! which i dont now lol.

wahh im hungry. mushroom soup!

have an AWESOME AWESOME FRIDAYYYYY! :D
best day ever!

No comments: