Monday, December 1, 2008

the man who cant be moved.

hahaha lol. i just like the song very much. its been a while already and i find it extremely heart melting.

i think no one reads my blogg. loll. hahaha. except yew juan. loll. but its okayy. no matter if anyone reads or does not.

so let me start off my awesome day. hahaha. i slept at four in the morning. lolll. blame the ikea coffeee! was out with family and dad had some coffee. so yahh wanna act smart laa as usual. took like a few freaking sips. and thats what happens.

cannot sleep. lollll.

so went online. talked to alwin. and played poker with zhiling. yahhhh till four plus. hahahaha. stupid poker game damn nice. but keep losing. sheesh. its addictive.

hahaha. so slept at four something. and during the morning my dad called me up at like seven =='' i was about to scream my ass off when i realised that.

1) i got no energy
2) too lazy
3) my mum will kill me
4) I WAS LATE!

hahaha i was supposed to go to little BU because me and steph had to go for a milo survey at some millenium tower place. they were gonna ask us our opinions on milo products and what we felt bout it and blah blah. mum and dad were at work, so kai ma was rlly nice to fetch us there during the evening. thank you kai ma! we got lost though. lolll. but we found our way backk! lol

haha while waiting for the evening to arrive, had some grocery shopping done with kai ma and picked up steph from cheer practice. haha. did some catching up. haha. talked bout what we wanted to do for the future. we wanted to build two buildings that are interconnected with a bridge then we can run to each others office and play. loll. such maturity rightt. hahaha. i know

speaking bout jobs. im cancelling out anything to do with maths and science. though i kinda like both of them but im not capable of it la. i mean its not like im pessimistic or anything la. its like. AIYAA. very hard to explain. loll

and IT. is outt also. lol. i dont even know how to use power point. hahaha. but su said she's gonna teach me photoshop. im very excited bout it. hahaha. cant wait!

maybe i wanna be a

1) stockbroker
hahah i think. yew juan's job. like i metioned in my previous post. its an awesome job. but you must be very smart. hahaha. yew juan and su are very smart people. lol.

2) kids teacher kinda thing
haha i love kids. so i rlly wanna like open a kindergarten or something la.

3) forensic people
this kinda failed. after i watched pathalogy. hahaha. my dad says i run after seeing a cockroach. so if i see a dead human body. hahaha yahh la. i will die. loll.

4) event stuff
it sounds kinda cool. and i love planning stuff! but all i can do is plan. the carrying out part. very very hard. hahaha.

5) I DONT KNOW. im gonna research thru and see what jobs are there. got a few in my mind. but im gonna let God decide for me :)


okay okay. i wanna clean my room. I NEED THE WILLPOWER. its so damn messy. no point rlly to clean it. because. IT GETS MESSY AGAIN! steph's room is like. AWESOME. i hate youuuu. loll.

im gonna kill you ngian weichern. egypt with john rightt. giza rightt. FUNNY hardihar >(
hahaha. okay im gonna beat you flat in poker!

okayy. hahaha see ya!

1 comment:

Yew Juan said...

I read your blog, nat!! & i love it!!
Oh yeah, if you work in the place I am now, you can read blogs the whole day and leave comments ... just like wat i'm doing now... haha.

ok, not true ... sometimes its really stressful, but not really, coz God gives me peace n joy ... yay for God!