Sunday, December 28, 2008

how do they see?

hahaha. heya!
i was just out from shower and i was drying my hair. but my hair crazy wan la. super thick. so i tossed it infront. and my hair wad covering my face la. so i couldnt see anything. then i was wondering like all those ghost movies right the ghost always got long hair covering their whole face wan right. i really wonder how they see lo. i cant see a thing with my hair covering my face.

AND GOH JIN WAI! IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME LAAAA! i was asking everyone which class you and lisa and jun yen and everyone was in. then everyone keep telling me. OH JIN WAI'S ONE NEVER SEE LA. maybe in matahari lahh he. okayy i ADMIT i was kinda sad but then i was happy for you also cos you're in a good class. AND NOW THAT YOU'RE IN TERATAI IM SO HAPPY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D see so many smiley faces.


LOLLLL. and im so happy that so many are in the same class in teratai also laaaa. im not sure who was in the same class so i didnt list down all the names. but AS UP TO DATE. this is the current people i know with me in the same class.


1) LEE JUN YEN. seriously hallelujah! i dont know what i'll do without you! :D
2) STEPH THAM. hahahaha. our wish came true! ;)
3) LEE SHING YI. omgg. 7 days a week and now same class summor! hahahaha!
4) GOH JIN WAI. need i say more? i wrote bout you in one pharagraph okay! :D
5) THAM KAR MUN. my lovely wife! ;)
6) NICOLE ANG. loll. crazy girl. hahaha. assistant head prefect weih! no eating in class! haha!
7) ONG JOU EE. another crazy girl!
8) TOH HUA JIE. hahahaha. same class after one year!
9) MELANIE LONG. MY awesome awesomw friend!


and i dunno who summor. seriously. i didnt go school check. but teratai is gonna be AWHSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

k im gonna take a walk with my grandma now. ta!

2 comments:

Yew Juan said...

Hey nat,

Its so absolutely amazing that you've come out of this with so much positivity, optimism and joy .. this is truly how God would want you to react and I am so glad that its come to this. I'm sure you'll continue to put your life in God's hands n everything is going to be wonderful n amazing in Him.

God bless you and your class nat!! :)

nattttttt (: said...

hii thanks yew juan!
thanks for everything! :)
hugs!