Tuesday, December 16, 2008

life-game

haha hiee! yess was away for the weekend till today for youth camp :) im so tired now haha and my legs ache like so much because i havent been running alot lately during the holidays and during camp i was playing the frisbee thing with shing, nick, and darren and yahh. muscles are like strained haha. but it was worth it :)

honestly i didnt look forward to this camp. really. hahaha i was not even excited bout it and i didnt even pack my bag till one the day itself. but i can say now that it didnt turn out that bad :) of course the toilets and no-room air-cond was sort of haha not niceeee. but thats not the point laa. hardship people! it was a ns training campsite in pahang and dear God, i dont wanna kena ns. please please please :(

okayy so this camp is mostly about how you face your life in future, what kind decisions to make and what road life you wanna go thru. i thought it was really great because God spoke to me during times like this where soon, decisions have to be made and you dont exactly know how to, so it was awesome :)

from this camp, i really hope that the effect wont stay for three weeks then i return to my normal way of living la rlly. because thats what happens everytime in camps for me. i made some commitments to God, and i know that it can be tough at times but i rlly pray that God will really continue to guide my path and help me along the way. i hope that i dont just say it loud but i dont do it and be called a hypocrite. i hope everything i do gives back glory to God.

i want to start being selfless and stop being selfish. i admit at times, i can get pretty selfish because i want everything for myself and i just dont like people having the same things as me or i simply just dont like sharing my things but thats not the way God wants it la. God blessed me with so much and in return i want to bless others too.like su said, as little as you can give when you really give all to God, thats all that matters. God looks at how much we are willing to give and it doesnt have to be like one million dollars but you give as much as you can back to God with a cheerful and willing heart.

i also want to pray that God uses me to minister to others by using my talents that i have. when God bleeses us with a talent, he wants us to use the talents back to bless others. i can talk alot, i can comfort people when they are upset and im good with kids, which are also gifts, and you know what? everyone has talents! each and everyone one of us are blessed with tremendous talent that we cannot even imagine!

and i want my faith to grow stronger on God. in times of difficulties, usually i stray away because im not a very strong person. whenever trials come along the way, its rlly hard for me but i just want to keep trusting in God la. like no matter what happens, i know that God is always there and i do not have to worry because he;s always always there. and all this obstacles are opportunities in disguise to make me stronger and to just place complete trust in Him.

:)

hahaha and i was really touch during worship and i felt that God was really comforting me during times of difficulties. God was just really there and i felt so uplifted. he wasnt even angry that i was angry at times of difficulties but he was just there to just tell me that everythings gonna be alright and im truly very amazed with such love that no one else can give.

give me a humble heart,lord.

my God is truly an awesome God :)
the best thing that happened in my life.

haha aight. my legs hurt! ahh. and i've got tuition tmrr sigh. haha. but its alright laa. though im super tired. but thers one tree hill today! :) haha thats one thing to look forward to! :D

i love you alyssa :)

and megan you are back! :D :D :D im so hapeeeeee! hahahah. my super awesomenesss friend :D

i love you shing and alex :) you're both super awesome. hahaha.

thank you yew juan for mcD!caleb is the best :D haha you're awesome!

thank you su for loving me. hahahahaha. pls throw away the pictureeeee. its giving me.
nightmares :(

thanks devina :) THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO SINGAPORE WITH SHUK AND BECCA CHOONG! its supposed to be sarcastic. loll.

thanks hann for only telling NOW that you're leaving to aust next feb. which is. SUPER SOON!

shower now :0

2 comments:

Yew Juan said...

great post nat! :)

"i really hope that the effect wont stay for three weeks then i return to my normal way of living la rlly"
- dun worry about this nat, we can continue to remind each other and encourage each other into living passionately for God. Tell you what, why dun u write down a list of the differences between NOW vs NORMAL way of life - and u can use that to constantly compare to see if you are slowly going back to your normal way of life - i think it would be a great way to keep in check - and get someone to share with and be accountable to.

"i also want to pray that God uses me to minister to others by using my talents that i have"
- God is surely going to use you mightily nat. And I think that you'll discover even more talents about yourself in time to come. Just keep making yourself available to be used by God (if you make yourself available, God will surely use u).

Nat, i think u're already doin wonderful in times of difficulties ... coz u always keep going back to God, and that is the only thing we can n need to do. I also believe that God is training you to handle difficult situations better n in time to come, you'll be so solid n unwavering as you stand in confidence in God during tough n difficult times. I can imagine this in ur life, nat :)

You're the best! Take care, nat!
God bless!! :)

Su said...

So glad u learned so much at camp nat. I learned so much too! And have renewed passion to share Christ with my friends! I think your blog post was as awesome as you are! You rock for Jesus! :)

Can't wait to see you all this Saturday!
*love and hugs*