Tuesday, August 19, 2008

do you know where your heart is?

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something?
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong,
but Nothing's turned out how you wanted
Well, bless my soul ( yess lord bless my soul)
You're a lonely soul (nope im not)
Cause you won't let go of anything you hold
Well, all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head
Do you know what your fate is? ( i dont believe in fate)
And are you trying to shake it?( i cant shake it if i dont believe in it)
You're doing your best and Your best look
You're praying that you make it
Well, bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go of anything you hold
Well, all I need Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest My head
I said all I need Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest My head
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Better than you had it
Do you think you can find it? ( inside my rib cage right?)
Do you think you can find it?
Do you think you can find it?
Yeah, better than you had it (Better than you had it)
I said I all I need Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest My head ( i need proper bed time)
All i need is the air i breathe
a place to rest My head
Whenever the end is
Do you think you can see it?( no i cant. not really)
Well, until you get there
Go on, go ahead and scream it
Just say it.
one republic-say( all i need)

haha sorry im just feeling very very random. hormonal changes maybe. i feel like im drunk. hahahah. if you feel drunk and you dont take alcohol then yeahh probably. well i dont know. you tell me.


initially i thought my heart is inside my rib cage in between of my lungs or something? uh huh im no expert in biology but i guess this songs says differently. hahaha. i have not a single idea what this song is about. but its aweosmeness! :D


anyway im just in the mood to blog about random stuff.
1. lin dan is hot. noo seriously. haha he's hottt!

2. i bet everyone in my class finished form 5 syllabus and already ready to sit for SPM.

3. i need proper rest. im staying up for things which i dont even know what.

4. i wanna name my son jayden. or austin. or lucas. hahahaha. sorry this is super random.

5. cheer up kenny! :)

6. i wanna get a haircut. but i don't know which style i want.

7. i havent had appetite to eat. which is bad. beacuse i adore food.

8. i miss you lee jun yen. you and your gayness.

9. dont tell me to be something that im not. for example being quiet. i cant be quiet. so stop SHHSUHING me when i make noise. its annoying!

10. calvin and hobbes is probably the best comic strip ever. and zits too.

11. i cant wait for my braces to be taken off. which is in another 100000 years.

12. i love my sisters. they are so so gay and funny.

13. accounts class is cancelled tmr.

14. stop saying you have no time to do something. MAKE TIME for it. no one has time. but people MAKE TIME for it.

15. when you talk to me. dun speak softly. i cant hear a single damn thing when you answer me. yeah you should know who jun :)

16.i feel like eating laksa. something hot.

17. i dont't know how to solve the differentiation question in the pelangi book. question 12. forecast question. its killing me.

18. omgg this is so gayy. hahahaha. sorry im just feeling really random. and random. and random.

19. when things dont go your way. always trsut God. beacuse he knows the way better than anyone can tell you.

2o. hans zimmer is the bomb. go listen to his songs.

21. i prefer mint toothpaste than peppermint. sucks.

haha now i wanna find out where my heart is. inside the ribcage? or the lungs or whatt. screw bio.
hugs*

No comments: