Saturday, August 23, 2008

:(

camp's over! :D
although i have to admit it was better than i expected. so ohkay la (:
im too lazy to upload the pictures. shall do that when im free :)
but anyway the pictures are all white people running around pretending to know they know how to treat an injury when actually they don't. like me x)

haha anyway i successfully answered my theory i think. cpr? yeahh cant believe my first kiss is on a dummy. its damn rubbery. ohkay cut the details.

hahaha. anyway decided to re-check my eye. its been a bump there since last few weeks. seen a doctor already but mum thought better to get a second opinion so yeahps went an re-check. oh god. its probably since five when i cried when i visit the doctor. and yeahps. today it happened again. damn.

the doctor said she wanted to check thoroughly so i lied down thinking that well probably she's just gonna take some torch light and shine on it or something. before i know it. she took a needle and started pricking on the bump. SHYTEEE. it was so pain i would rather die like right there and then. i was screaming like every ten seconds? hahaha im sorry doc. she kept saying sorry through out the whole process and i kept saying NOOOO ENOUGH PLEASEEE. I CANT TAHAN ANYMORE.

shyte weih. do you know that the skin on your eyes are super sensitive. so yeahh i have no idea how to express the sakit-ness. damn ittt. haha new peribahasa. bagai kulit di mata dicucuk jarum-kesakitan yang melampau. haha nahh im kidding makes no sense.

haha its just a huge blocked gland that is stuck just beneath my eyes. so its a skin problem. not eye. hahaha anyway to those that i said i need an eye donor and im gonna get blind i was kidding k. hahaahhaha. it was just a joke. not funny i know but oh well :) so yeahsp. its hurting quite bad now. i wont die but feels like im dying.

holidays are gonna be over soon. DAMN FAST. TOO FAST if you ask me. i havent had my proper break. all my to-do-lists arent settled yet. ahh damn it. after this need to work my ass off for end year. stupid people in my class. they are all so smart. gay asses. get a life laaa ;( ohkayy fine its not their fault either for being geniuses. bUT sTiLL. havent touched my books since. friday last week.

ahh anyway. looking forward to church tmrw :D and oh well i guess i'll just follow with the flow when skool repoens. hopefully everything turns out awesome . hahaha. have fun for the next two days. or not ;( haha till then!

Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
in our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we knew we could
There can be miracles,
when you believe
Though hope is frail,
it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe,
somehow you will
You will when you believe
In this time of fear
When prayers so often prove in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
To swiftly flown away
Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full
I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking wordsI never thought I'd say

ahh god you're so awesome (:

No comments: