Wednesday, October 27, 2010

trains and time

is it me or am i just especially tired today zzZZz. cant wait to go home from college to my nice comfy bed, likey yay yay! :)

so anyway, since im taking public transport to college somedays, when i dont have the same timing with my class and aggy's class, thank you for fetching me home aggy! :) i think, it sort of opened my eyes to alot of things and new discoveries, hahaha. public transports take up a lot of time, because sometimes buses have to go all the way to different places and im like eh! didnt we cross this place already? omg did i fall asleep, or what, but mainly the bus is just making one round like in the whole ttdi, and with my awesome geographical skills, i obviously suck in recognizing roads, which i inherited from my dad, hahaha :)

and people in malaysia, are psycho! aggresiveness as if like there is free supply of food for the rest of their lives waiting for them in the bus if they get in first, they push and they dont queue up and they cut queue and they are rude. the first time when i was waiting for the bus, there were just a few aunties and some working people, and i thought all of them seemed very polite , but when the bus came tada! like craziness please. but i guess its sort of survival skills, and you sort of have to take care of yourself because other people wont kind of thing. so i guess my survival skills kinda improved :D i think. hahaha.

and im extremly thankful that we have two cars, thank you God! some people have to take buses even on weekends or whenever they need to go anywhere because cars are so freaking expensive in malaysia with their stupid taxes, DAMN HIGH TAXES, and cars in overseas are so much more affordable, MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE. and especially older people who have to take buses, i've seen quite a few, and it really breaks my heart because sometime people wont even stand up for them WTF. stupid citizens, either their blind or else, they ought to most probably be heartless shit, screw you asses! or pregnant ladies, especially since buses are shaky and unstable :(

i really need to start learning how to drive, because, its a disgrace, really. i mean what is there to possibly be scared about right on the road, except for crazy drivers, and scary roads, and accidents hahah, im scared :( i need this motivation list like, how i cannot depend on my future husband to fetch me everywhere, or how i wont be rich enough to afford a driver, and how i need to pick my kids up from school, and all those nonsense excuses to boost my ego and courage. I NEED TO DRIVE.

farmville is taking up alot of my time, but its so darn addictive :( wasting my life on a freaking virtual farm!

two more days to friday, oh so happy yay, until the lecturer just mentioned freaking seconds ago, IT HAD TO BE RUINED with an extra replacement class, WHY LA WHY :( heh though its just 11-1230. BUT STILL LA WHY. wake up early, take bus and die :( my happy friday is gone forever, cruelty!

absence makes the heart grow fonder? my ass.
please dont justify, oh wait, it never did.

2 comments:

fussypot said...

i should buy you pepper spray for your safety!
take care k!

<3 :)

nattttttt (: said...

hahaha, love you! <3