Saturday, October 16, 2010

25

just opened fb and i saw this 25 random things about yourself, quite cute! :) funny things about friends you dont know about, and i tired doing it, but i thought it would be nicer to post it here rather than fb, lazy to tag people, as usual :p although noone reads it, but it's just for fun :)

1) having God in my life helps me to love and forgive easier :)
2) Meet the Robinsons is my favourite movie in the entire world, and always will be.
3) i love chinese new year, not because there are lots of money coming in to fill my wallet lol, but because i get to spend time with my grandparents and the rest of my family.
4) i grew up with one tree hill, and i will never get bored watching it :)
5) red is my favourite color
6) the i really mean im sorry and i would want to make it up to you means more than the im sorry for screwing up part for me.
7) my favourite part of the mall is the bookshop, hahaha! whether im reading the books there dont really matter, just like being there :)
8) my favourite word is to the max, love you to he max, shit you to the max, tired to the max :)
9) i believe that one should always start a text by saying hi or reply a text by saying hi first, it makes a difference.
10) whenever im angry or sad or disappointed about something which i cant possibly amend, i'll drown myself with LOTS work so that i'll sleep straight away when i hit the bed and not think about it.
11) i shall make sure my kids learn a music instrument, unless they dont like it.
12) old people sitting alone during meals, having to say bye to my grandparents everytime we go separate ways, sad movies, books and song make me cry.
13) im afraid of ghosts, lol wtheck hahaha, im afraid to open up to people. like they might just sell all my secrets away if i offend them in anyway :/
14) im quite kiasu at times heh .
15) i dont see a point in expressing what i feel about it if it isnt going to get any better after doing so.
16) i love my high school friends, some :p
17) i type all my texts in small alphabets unless im pissed off lol.
18) only pyjamas are allowed on the bed hahaha, no other clothes, dirty :(
19) sometimes when people are sad and i cant find the words to say to them, it upsets me in a way.
20) the person on text and the person on the phone and the person i see physically should be the same kind of person they really are inside.
21) im damn scared of driving :(
22) i think if you love and care for someone, you mum, your dad , your sisters, or whoever, you take an effort to find out what they like and love, because it matters to them, and they matter to you.
23) before i die, i must attend a lifehouse concert :)
24) im afraid of spinning things, like the fan :/
25) having bobby in our family is awesome! :)

make your own list, i would wanna see! :)

have a great sunday! :)

trust me, i tried.

4 comments:

fussypot said...

i agreeeee with pyjamas!
omggg you're my pyjama buddy too! :D

you and your fear of driving. SERIOUSLY!

Mel said...

Yay for 1, 7, 10, 11, 14 & 22! :D High-five, nat!

Wow, usually I can only relate to 3 things on a person's list. xD

nattttttt (: said...

hi km! :D YEAH LA WHY NOBODY AGREE WITH ME ONE. simply suka suka wear anything they like on the bed, and please! driving can dieeee :( i miss youuuu one million percent! :(

HI MELLLL! HIHIHIHIHIHI! HOW ARE YOU, I MISS YOUUU! :( hahaha, yeah man cos we are the awesome people to the maxxxx! :D what to do, great minds think alike :D

Yew Juan said...

Nice, nat!! :)