Tuesday, July 7, 2009

when all thats left is you

im so dead tired. oh gawd. rehearsal was exhausting. seriously.


lately, i feel like. im not moving forward. like. im just stuck. as in im not doing anything productive in my life. it feels like im stunted. but not stunted in growth. stunted in life. actually, im kinda stunted already according to my dad. which is no true >(



this sucks.


on the other hand, HAPPY SECOND ANNIVESARY SU AND YEW JUAN! :D i wanted to text yesterday night, but i felt asleep =='' but nahh. i remember su always says whichever guy i date in the future has to go through both of them for approval. and for classes to be like yew juan. hahaha. yesyes, i will! :)


hahaha. anyway, both of them are very significant figures in my life. they happen to be my dg leader/good close friends/a younger version of my parents/ and any awesome thing you can think of. and i cant believe it, its been two years since 07 when both of you got married!



thank you for being there through out everything, especially in times when things get tough and tiring and when things get easy and awesome. thank you for sharing the moments in my life. i'll thank both of you when i graduate from some awesome uni and both of you are gonna get the front seats beside my parents and sisters and grandparents.


thank you for shaping me up till today and God has blessed me tremondously by putting you both in my life.



what do i get for being the first ? :D


i love you both! and happy moving in! :D lovelove<33

No comments: