Thursday, July 9, 2009

whats the story morning glory

i believe that God will never short change us whenever he blesses us with anything.


anyway today, i wanna thank a few people for making everything awesome for me yesterday :)


you know, now i know what it means by best things in life come for free. i've got an amazing God that loves and cares for me and the world so much, really awesome friends beyond words, a loving family, and i can never ask for more. i believe that great friends are there to care for you, guide you, help you out, and still love you after they find out everything about you.

thus, thanks so much liesa, ashraf, jun, jou ee, sue ann, tan juan ( i love the cookies!), ee lyn, chia poh, weng si, each one of you is amazingly damn freaking awesome cos all your cards and presents are really really nice :) most importantly its from the heart :)

THANK YOU FOR THE POST IN YOUR BLOG ZHILING :D I LOVEE YOUUU. AND RACH TOO. AND SHING! :D

I LOVE THE DRESS LIESA! :) AND THE KEYCHAIN JUN! :)



and also to jinny wai, zhiling, ching feng, su, yew juan, yy, rach, karmun wifey, shing wifey, wai mun, winston, boon lee, john ling, luke chan, mei yi, dennis, qian heng, mun sin, jian hao, tze lim, joel, sze yun, grandma, uncle richard, wendy, yee wen, xianhui, seba, mel long, koks, ming zhi, ming jia, zhijian, juat, i hope i didnt miss out anyone :/ BUT THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING TEXTS! :D



AND MUM AND DAD AND GRANDPA AND GRANDMA! :)
when i came back from school, i saw money on the table and im like wahh money fall from the sky! :D but then i noticed a small note from my dad, saying. nat, happy birthday. from daddy. AND I WAS SO TOUCHED BECAUSE OF THE NOTE! :)


its not about the money at all, no i dont mean it as in i dont care about the money like a spoiled brat, even if my dad gave me 10 cents i'll still be super touch, because of the note! my dad isnt the person that goes, AWHWH NAT, i love you kind. he shows his love in ways that i cannot see. but i can feel it :)


and my grandparents gave me red packet too :) but it was what was written on the packet that made me wanna cry till i die. thank you grandma and grandpa, i love you both so much, and sometimes i wonder if i deserve such great grandparents. and my mum who brought us out to dinner yesterday! thank you mummy :)


i feel like celebrating my birthday at an old fokes home. and bring everyone there to celebrate with them! :D cos i dont think they get to celebrate much often and everyone can bring presents for them! :D


yes, so tmr is malam bakat! :) been practicing mj's dance like crazy now, but i still suck :/ thanks jou, jun, shing, puishan, yy and koks for REALLY REALLY HELPING ME. and for jou dearest for never once stop believeing in me though it seems like i can just drop off the stage because i seriously suck, noo trust me. im not a very dancy person, heh, so yeah. thanks jou, i really appreciate you helping and encouraging me so much although it seems like all hope is gone and i can just go die. i think without you i can probably dance so badly that mj will probably come out from his grave because im making such terrible dance moves -.- and thanks KARMUN dearest, i appreciate what you said to me earlier :)


and JUNNNN AND JOUUUU! YOU'RE GONNA ROCK LIKE SHIT TMR! maybe not shit, BUT YOU'RE BOTH GONNA FREAKING ROCK TMR! im gonna scream my lungs out if i have to cos you're both MY AWESOME FRIENDS AND I DONT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE'S GONNA LOOK AT ME AND ROLL THIER EYES. stupid shyte la all of them.


im damn stress. let me complain abit pls? :/


IM DAMN FREAKING STRESS OMGGGG. BECAUSE. NAJED ALREADY FINIHSED CHAPTER FIVE OF SEJARAH WTHECK?! DAMN FREAKING FAST, I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HE EVEN FINISHED IT. AND MOD MATHS GG! SHE'S ALREADY AT PLANES AND ELEVATION ANGLE SHYTE, AND IM LIKE WHATTTTTT?!!


and and, i dont get the freaking menstruation cycle shyte in bio -.- I MEAN PERIOD, MA PERIOD LA. wtheck got all those endotrium and oestrogen progesterone like whatttt. and ADD MATH, AHHHHHHHHH. i dont understand permutations and combinations =='' and probabilty distribution. I CANT EVEN PROVE THE BASIC IDENTITY IN TRIGO. oh wait, I DONT EVEN KNOW THE FORMULA! and TONIGHT GOT ADD MATH TEST IN TUITION SUMMORE I WANNA CRY BECAUSE I LEFT MY ADD MATH TEXT BOOK IN SCHOOL AND NOW I CANNOT STUDY =='' but its not like if i have i will study also ==''


and my BK! I CANT REMEMEBR PAUL'S SECOND MISSIONARY AND THERE IS THE FIRST MISSIONARY AND THIRD MISSIONARY AND THE JOURNEY TO ROME :( AND PHYSICS! I DONT GET LOGIC GATES WTHECKKKKKKKK. i did my tuition homework and im like, huh whats this? and huh whats this also? =='' chemistry is still quite okay BUT STILL!

sorry i have no intention at all for scaring anyone about their studies. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE GONNA ROCK IN SPM AND WE'RE GONNA HELP EACH OTHER OUT BECAUSE GOD GAVE US GOOD BRAINS AND KIND HEARTS. yess we shall not worry! :D i shall teach anyone after im good at that topic if they need it :D but take long time la obviously.



okayy sorry i complained too much. but yeah its just that im streesed out cos i know i need to study hard. i mean STUDY SMART =='' no point studying hard because you get damn freaking tired and you dont get the results you want when everyone of your friends are just damn selamba and they probably enjoy and sleep more than you and still get higher grades than youu. sorry i take that back :/


i feel like what nathan in OTH is going through right now, when he didnt get into the NBA although he worked so hard for it. and you know you deserved it, but you just dont understand why you didt get it. and obviously he got it in the end, and eventhough, he's not my best friend or whatsoever, i cried my eyeballs out because i was so freaking touched that he got it and i was so happy for him! so yes, believe that dreams come true, becasue they do. BECAUSE ITS IN A MOVIE LA OBVIOUSLY HAPPY ENDING RIGHT! eesh. but in real life they do come true too, i hope :)


okay tired people crap alot. i shall stop :/


and i shall end with a really comforting verse in matthew for the tired and weary :)


come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest. take my yoke upon and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart, and you wlll find rest for your souls. for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
matthew 11:28-30
thank you God, you're awesome and amazingly amazing because i know that you care about what im going thru, and in tough times i know you'll lift me up. i love you! :)

HAVE A GREAT AWESOME DAY TMR EVERYONE! :D :D :D


No comments: