Saturday, May 30, 2009

mwahahaha

mwahahaha. watched antara malaikat dan jin with my dad today.

ehh thats what they translated in the subtitle la seriously ._.



it was not bad at all! pretty interesting, alot of stuff and complications in the movie, and enjoyed it overall :)



EXCEPT. there is this STuPiD guy with his girlfriend in the cinema. me and my dad came in quite late, but it was only commercial, havent started yet. so it was quite dark right. but i managed to find the seat, thank youu *applause* okayy so right, i realised the guy is sitting on my seat. but i thought like maybe he made a mistake or whatever la.



then he got up, and went to the other seat beside his gf, and SAID PURPOSELY AND LOUDLY

these people so kiasu.



OMG WTHECKDJFHSJKDHFSJIHFIESFYHSDJKCFNHSDKFJKLSZJ

HELLO! oi, you SIITING ON MY PLACE RIGHT, and i WASNT EVEN PISSED OFF OR ANYTHING, and im kiasu?!!!!!
and i was intending to ask him nicely!


wahh then everyone ma damn kiasu lahh. cos they all buy tickets and sit at their CORRECT places what==''

but after a while, i wasnt angry anymore lahh. cos, i mean, it'll just spoil my movie and cannot simply get angry with people also la right. and when you're not angry, you'll feel happier! :)

i havent started my accounts yet. and thinking of add math project makes me wanna cry. seriously spoil my holiday lahh :/ :/ :/

wahh super tired :/
like super super tired.

No comments: