Saturday, May 23, 2009

and then i kissed him

no laaaa, i didnt kiss anyone.
i lost my lips virginity to a freaking dummy that i was giving CPR to for red cross exam. yuck, damn rubbery.
EWW YUCK YUCK YUCK. BLEKKK.

its one of the soundtracks of pearl harbour :) its musical instruments BUT its seriously super like ultra nice! :D

makes me go all jelly. wtheck jelly? yeahh makes you feel so. i dont know whats the word lahh but makes you feel really good! :)
my whole playlists are filled with these kinda songs, call me boring, but whatever. i like! :)

anyway, i miraculously survived TWO week of exam, 3 more days to go. *applause* on thursday night, i felt like i was really going to die. i felt like hanging on was just so difficult and i felt like i reached the end of my hanging on.

but i did survived till today. and its saturday morning. amen. thank God for best friends like liesa, if not i think i would have jumped down the builiding or something. i wont, cos it hurts lahh! and if i kill myself now, its stupid. like wtheck, i endured the past 8 days, then kill myself? too much lahh.

and life is too precious. everytime i think about it, it really is precious.

so tired.

i kinda want to relax during the holidays but i realised that i gotta catch up on my accounts, bible knowledge, clean my room, arrange my files, catch up as fast as my tuition teacher. it seems like its never ending, and its absolutely exhausting.

but somehow, it feels like im meant to live for so much more.
so much more compared to this.

im happy though :) trying to at least :D :D seeee. so many smiley faces :D :D

you know sometimes whenever you're sad, and you at least try to be happy, you WILL be happy at last! :) no really. its called nat's theory. which does not need any stupid scientific explanation, cos you experience it with your life.

wahh super philosophical :)

watch meet the robinsons! its the best cartoon movie in the world. for me that is. never fails to make me feel sad, happy, touched, sad and happy :)

because in life, we just gotta keep moving forward.

1 comment:

Yew Juan said...

Lips virginity??!! hahaha

I like nat's theory!! :) - see i'm smiling on a monday in the office - Nat's theory is working!! :)
haha

Nat, you're moving forward great in life! Keep it up k :)