Monday, March 16, 2009

liesaaaa (:

last saturday, we had some kursus kempimpinan in school. wasted my life there ._. made me woke up at freaking seven! on a beautiful RAINING saturday! I COULD TOTALLY BE SLEEPING but NOOOOOOOOOOOO. and i missed justice league on tv. hmmph!

next brilliant idea, take pictures! hahaha, liesa's idea! *nods*haha.



i know im damn mean to my voodoo doll, hahaha, its not voodoo la, its damn cute :) steph taught me this okay! ;)


melll and liesa (:
choong yean(:


qi and liesa(:


zakirah and maryam(:



lis. nat. qi.


liesa (:


nat the bomb (;


liesa (:


and liesa again (:

haha, i always mention bout lis, but no picturess, so here she is! caused me plenty oh headaches :) everyday is hari kiamat to her. 76 for physics means failed. everyday got drama ._. haha, i love youu liesa, idk what i'll do without youuuu! :) you've been there thru out all the bullshytes and fun times and thanks for loving me just the way i am. awwhh* (: totally syok sendiri.
you're suppose to cry at this part, lis. hahah.
need to reserach biology stuff ._. locomotion in grasshoppers and fish? eeshh. and thwe worst part, its all in pdf form so i cant exactly copy and paste ._.
haha, nights!

No comments: