Tuesday, January 13, 2009

last will

okayy if i die tonight please give all my money to my grandparents or parents so that they can donate it to the orphangaes. and donate all my organs to the needy.


i cannot take this anymore. headlines in the star: first girl to die because of homework.


hahaha. KIDDING LAAA. abit cuckoo bird my already my brains. hahaha. alot of homework!:(
EHHH YOU KNOW RIGHT. KONSERO TERAKHIR GOT THIS DOCTOR CALLED NATHAN? LOLLLL! but not james lafferty la of course. james lafferty cant speak in malay la ==''


but nvm laaa. MUST BE STRONG LIKE A MAN. MWHAHAHAHA. err its supposed to be a evil laugh. hahaha.


okayy january seems to be like the birthdays off SUPER SPRECIAL AWESOME PEOPLE. and im actually sacrificing my DEARLY BELOVED afternoon nap to update this. okay laa of course they are WAYYY more important that afternoon naps so no worries :D


and lately God's been reminding me that family and friends are really important. and im just reminded again and again that not everyone has got families so i really try to always not take them for granted. haha actually i bully my sisters alot laaa. lolll. ehh must train them for the tough world man! not everyone will be nice to you next time. haha omgg what bullshit is this =='' bully your sisters to prepare them for the outside world? hahahahahahaha.


tada! THAMMMM! and the awesomest grandma in the WORLD :D :D :D


abit gila one. everytime say dunno maths but damn good man her maths. like one million times batter than mine :D she's super silly and we shared like super retarded moments together, laugh for no reason and been awesome friends for five years! :D haha so awesome right. and this year same class summore! lolll. so its like great! :D 17 adi la youuu. go get a license and drive me around. hahaha!






and my grandma! :D okayy like one of the awesomest thing that God can ever bless me with. really amazing grandparents. besides the fact that my grandma does spoil me alot, but she's like super loving la. she's always doing things for people, helping others and she's got such great joy that she keeps passing around. and im so thankful. she's like super encouraging and i cannot be blessed enough haha. thanks grandma (:
actually i wanna post another picture but too lazy to transfer from my camera=='' hahaha.




okayy then. got like 100000 homework. haha. kiding la. i jump down the building de if got so much. ONE TREE HILL TONIGHT! :D :D :D
okay bye bye (:

No comments: