Wednesday, June 4, 2008

sincere apology

not a good day! x(

im suppose to go bible knowledge class today. and guess what
i overslept.
i know i know okayy.
anyway i just really wanna say sorry to aunty michelle and ranee. they came to pick me up. and i didnt wake up. i have a 12 missed call on my phone. and sorry to rachelle too probably i made you late to class.

i feel disasterous now. you can just kill me
im sorry but i have to say this
WADDERFUG WAS I DOING. here i have this awesome neighbour who's willing to fetch me and yet.
arghhh. yeahh. anyway. not a good wednesday.
sorry to jo too. well she sounded pissed. and shing. i had missed call from her too.
im really really sorry alright.

i shall go study now. my eyes are aboslutely sore. and i hate that stupid feeling whenever i do something stupid and silly. its gonna be with me for a while now.

No comments: