Tuesday, May 27, 2008

what really matters

anyway. i just had this urge to blog about this today so i shall just uhmmm blog! (:

this year has been a really challenging year. fine its not even half a year yet haha. but truly this year really pushed my limits.

its been a really busy half a year and so many things to do and i havent been putting so many important things in my life first including my family and God. im sorry : (

and with friends not being in the same class anymore and the leaving of very few close friends to furthur studies in other places has not been easy.

so many things so little time to do. and not only that i always tried to rely on my own strengh to do whatever that i thought i could do. i thought i didnt need help and slowly i only came to God only when i needed Him badly especially in my exams.

i rarely spent time with my family except during the weekends and i just realise that my sisters are now all grown up and well i hate to say this my parents growing older. my grandparents too are the two most important people in my life. im really trying to spend more time with them too as i only get to see them only twice a year.



and so it struck me REAL HARD to wake me up today. and im glad i did.
and its never too late to mend!

hey God thank you for everything that you put me through this half of the year. through all that joy and tears I know you were standing there for me. and i would never have to worry about possibly anything because I know you are always always there for me. thank you for never letting me go.
if you humble yourself before under the mighty hand of God, in his good time He will lift you up. Let Him have all your worries and cares for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. 1 peter 5:6-7

and to my parents. this year could have been an extra burden for them.
fetching me to endless tuition. always trying to spend time with us no matter how tired they are. i truly appreciate all of that.

and to my grandparents. perhaps you'll never read this ever but you both are one of the greatest blessings in my life. thank you for everything. i love you both so so much.

and to my sisters. no matter how nonsensical annoying you may get. you're still the greatest sisters i can ever get (:
i thought the day would never come for me to say this x)


AND as i continue the almost never ending journey this year I know that I'll try to make the next half of this year being a better human to all mankinds (:
and although more tears, fustration,never ending joy are on the way I know that im not alone goin thru all this!
i shall end today's post with another huge smiley face :)

thank you all!

No comments: