Monday, May 21, 2012

freedom never felt better

haiiiii!!!!! hahaha im not dead yet! havent updated for months, im so happy im doing this! exams just ended a few days ago, im so so so so relieved, its almost to a point of finding that my life is filled with meaning again after exams wts. yeah its that bad.


workload its that bad. seriously. sometimes when i come online all i wanna do is just do something that doesnt require thinking. like reading something or talking to other people because my social life has been that dead too, sometimes i feel guilty to go out for dinner with my own family wtf because i have so much shit to do during the weekend to cover back everything that i cant catch up during the weekdays. but its most probably due to my super incredible way of managing my time im a sucker for keeping to schedule and i take longer to complete everything i plan. like if i plan to do three things during the weekend i would end up only doing 1 thing cos i take so damn long to finish it.


tadaah this is my pery collection after succesfully cleaning my room. random but yes! and im so so relieved now! i finished watching the whole season 5 of big bang theory in two days so happy and so funny! and im almost done with gossip girl! although i find it quite annoying now but cant keep my eyes off their clothessss so damn nice can faint :( organized all my notes so happy! :) (dear god, please please please let me not ever use those notes again and also probably sell it off damn bloody expensive the amount i paid for it) cos if i do means i would have failed a paper. most likely statistics 2. oh god the thought of it makes me want to cry but whatever is done is done no need to talk about it anymore k thanks. and god please dont let me fail any other papers too :((((( okay so scared now.

but good times ahead! never been happier and i am going to do everything i have planned for this summer break! this is going to be a good good break and i cant wait! yayyyyyy!

No comments: