Saturday, May 15, 2010

so much

i just need to remember to be logical. which isnt exactly my strong point but logical it is. nat, logical, logical, logical, logical, logical.


because being logical is going to put you far far away from what meddles with your heart, your emotions.


its logical for it not to be. logic logic logic.



i found my accounts trials paper which i failed :) liesaaa, remembered how depressed i was failing accounts and how i spent my whole day watching meet the robinsons and listening to broken by lifehouse :) and how after that during physics with ravi which was absolute crap everyone brought in physics reference books and we brought accounts and malay and mod math books to the lab :p


liesaaa! NEXT WEEK. :( :( :( :( omg. my heart is beating so fast, it might just stop :x



you're in my arms,
and all the world is calm
the music playing on for only two,
so close together, and when i'm with you,
so close to feeling alive.


such a nice song, makes me wanna put on a dress and wear nothing on my feet and dance and dance all night :)

i miss one tree hill :/


have a great weekend (:

No comments: