Thursday, October 8, 2009

fixing my eyes

coming clean and being honest makes you feel. free.

well. after much courage, i told my mum about my trials. especially accounts. :/

and what breaks my heart is that, because of what i do, i know it disappoints her. and i know that in the deepest corner of her heart she's afraid and she must be thinking, omg nat, spm is one month away. cannot help but share the same fear.


and yes, if i tell you im not afraid i would tell you a lie as equivalent as nathan scott is not amazingly awesome.

and well. im kinda disppointed but there is no point in grieving (thank you liesa and david cook)


truly this period of my life where hopes are not very high, and i feel like im in wasteland dying to get out of it, really tested my faith and where i truly fix my eyes on.


sometimes i feel like, didnt i work hard already, when people sleeping and going out 24/7 score better, it discourages me. and honestly sometimes i kinda wish i could be like them too. i know study smart right. where have i went wrong?


but, despite of anything now, its just a time to keep moving forward, and know that God's in control and that my future is secured and im going to live the best life ever. call that self comfort if you must, but its truly more than that to me in every single way of my life.


so yes, time to pesevere, and time to turn that 60 add math mark to marks i could only dream of but didnt dare to hope for.

help me fix my eyes onto you Jesus, every single day of my life.

1 comment:

yongying said...

Hey Nat!!! best of luck with everything.

Your posts really speak to me,and I know times are tough for people--me as well, and I just want to say I really hope you get the best that you want.

Last but not least, I really, really want to thank you for speaking out on your blog honestly about something real, it means a lot to me. xox.