Friday, August 7, 2009

tell me why

friday! :)

mr long left today, and although he never taught my class or anything, but he is truly one of the most dedicated teachers i have seen, and i hope he'll lead an awesome life in the future and enjoy every single moment every single day.

why we didnt get him as our chemistry teacher? i shall not question it anymore for it is pointless now and perhaps frustrating at the same time.

so trials is in a weeks time, and i shall not elaborate. all the best to everyone and may all of us do great and awesome!

lifehouse is killing me. hear their songs all so emoooooo.

I feel the beating of your heart
I see the shadows of your face
Just know that wherever you are
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here
I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

you tell me emo or not ==''

and then liqi will bump in with his always by bon jovi =='' hahaha. liesa, lifehouse rocks right! :D

have a great weekend!

we'll be better like never before.

No comments: